- Take a sip for each sin added. note
- Take two sips every time more than one sin gets added. No one needs to take many sips.
- Take a shot if a sin is removed.
- Take a shot each time a racist remark is said and Jeremy says "That's racist".
- Take a shot for every discount person/object/place described.
- Take a number of sips for every second of logos, and for every second that has a number added by a variable of 10, take a shot. Example
- Take a shot when a sin is added because "(insert name here) doesn't get killed in this scene."
- Take two shots if there's reading or narration.
- Take three drinks if Jeremy (or another narrator) says that someone in the film would be great at CinemaSins.
- Take a shot whenever the stingers contain a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- On videos with bonus rounds, chug during a bonus round, and stop when it ends.
- Down a bottle if the final sin count is higher or lower than what you expected it to be.
Drinking Game / CinemaSins
There is a drinking game based on the many sins of films. *ding* Drinking game for CinemaSins.