Darth Wiki: On The Edge
Kate and Mollie, figure skaters and notorious pranksters, are in huge trouble after a prank gone wrong gets them both grounded for the summer and banned from their rink. During a sleepover, the girls get an email telling them that they officially qualify for a scholarship to the Henie Academy of Ice in New York with their whole team. After convincing their parents, Kate, Mollie, and their wacky misfit friends move to New York for a year. There, they find themselves at the bottom of the heap... and suspects of murder.
Provides examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Brianna
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Vera Jane to Violet and Rachel to Delilah
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The main trio of Mollie, Kate, and Delilah, respectively.
- Brainy Brunette: Kate and Violet
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Kate, Mollie, Reilly, and Delilah. Exhibit A:Haley: Ignore her. Works better that way.Kate: Yeah, but then you lose valuable conversation buddies. Like, for instance, I started ignoring myself, and now I won't talk to me anymore. It's sad.(Awkward silence)
- Fallen Princess: Haley and Lanie, as both were fairly popular at their original schools, making the change to New York much more jarring
- Fiery Redhead: Delilah
- Last Name Basis: Kate and Adam only refer to each other by their last names, Walker and Jinx, respectively.
- Lesbian Jock: Vanessa
- Meaningful Name: Ai Aisu, the Japanese-American figure skater, has a name that translates to 'Love Ice.'
- Meganekko: Kate and Delilah
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Jinx and Oz
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The CSC, comprised of Kate, Mollie, Reilly, Delilah, Vera Jane, Lanie, Haley, Violet, Ai and Rachel. There's also the friends they make at Henie, Vanessa, Oz, and Jinx.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Reilly and Ai respectively
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Violet and Vera Jane Knox
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Jinx and Kate, big time.
- You Called Me X, It Must Be Serious: Kate and Jinx only refer to each other by their last names, so when she calls him 'Adam' or he calls her 'Kate,' everyone knows something incredibly bad or incredibly good is about to happen.