Rhona Natasha Mitra (born 9 August 1976), sometimes credited as Rona Mitra, is an English actress, model and singer. She came to prominence as the model for the iconic Lara Croft, essentially professionally cosplaying as her. She then broke into film and television with memorable performances in the likes of Nip/Tuck, The Practice and Boston Legal, and she won critical praise for her fierce turn as a bona-fide action heroine in Doomsday (although reception to the film itself was a little more divided). She currently stars as Dr. Rachel Scott on The Last Ship.
- 1999 Beowulf as Kyra
- 2000 Hollow Man as Sebastian's Neighbor
- 2000 Get Carter as Geraldine
- 2002 Ali G Indahouse as Kate Hedges
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama as Tabatha Wadmore-Smith
- 2003 The Life of David Gale as Berlin
- 2003 Stuck on You as Bus Stop Bombshell
- 2004 Highwaymen as Molly Poole
- 2007 The Number 23 as Laura Tollins
- 2007 Shooter as Lourdes Galindo
- 2008 Doomsday as Major Eden Sinclair
- 2009 Underworld: Rise of the Lycans as Sonja
- 1999–2000 Party of Five as Holly Marie Beggins
- 2003-2004 The Practice as Tara Wilson
- 2004 Boston Legal as Tara Wilson
- 2005 Nip/Tuck as Kit McGraw
- 2010 Stargate Universe as Commander Kiva
- 2010 The Gates as Claire Radcliff
- 2012-2013 Strike Back as Maj. Rachel Dalton
- 2014-present The Last Ship as Dr. Rachel Scott
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: She's played her share of villains, but Rhona herself is far more pleasant.
- Ms. Fanservice: Due to her striking beauty and sultry voice, her roles tend to be this by default but it's most notable in Ali G Inda House, Doomsday, the TV movie of Beowulf and Nip/Tuck. Hell, one of her roles is 'Bus Stop Bombshell'.