Michael Bowen is an American actor born in June 21, 1957. He has been acting since 1982. He's usually known for playing shady or villainous characters, and is perhaps most recognizable to viewers as Deborah Forman's Jerk Jock boyfriend Tommy from the Nicolas Cage flick Valley Girl, creepy orderly Buck in Quentin Tarantino's revenge homage Kill Bill, aggressive 'Other' Danny Pickett in the series Lost and most recently as Neo-Nazi leader Jack in the critically acclaimed Breaking Bad.He's a collaborator of Quentin Tarantino, having appeared in Jackie Brown, Kill Bill and Django Unchained. He's also the uncle of actresses Martha Plimpton and Ever Carradine, as well as the half-brother of actors Robert Carradine and Keith Carradine.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Despite his tendency to play villains, Bowen is a friendly, thoughtful family man.
- Typecasting: He's often cast as villains with an affable streak and a capacity for violence.
- 1983 Valley Girl as Tommy
- 1984 Night of the Comet as Larry
- 1997 Jackie Brown as Mark Dargus
- 1999 Magnolia as Rick Spector
- 2003 Kill Bill as Buck
- 2004 Walking Tall (2004) as Sheriff Stan Watkins
- 2009 The Last House on the Left as Morton
- 2012 Django Unchained as Tracker
- 2001 The X-Files as Dwight Cooper
- 2005 The Inside as Bill Strong
- 2006-2007 LOST as Danny Pickett
- 2007 Drive as Officer Poole
- 2012 Revolution as Ray Kinsey
- 2012-2013 Breaking Bad as Uncle Jack Welker