David Edward Walliams (born Williams; 20 August 1971) is an English comedian, writer, children's author, and actor, known for his partnership with Matt Lucas on the TV sketch show Little Britain. He also swam the English channel once for charity.He has also written his series of children's books; The World Of Walliams:
- The Boy In The Dress
- Mr Stink
- Billionare Boy
- Gangsta Granny
- Demon Dentist
- Awful Auntie
- Grandpas Great Escape
- The Worlds Worst Children
- The Midnight Gang
Tropes associated with him include:
- Camp Straight: He loves playing up the camp and flirts outrageously with men but he's heterosexual and was married to model Laura Stone, although they are now divorcing.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Kind of averted. Matt Lucas is homosexual, but David is straight. He has occasionally said that he could be bisexual, but he could've been trolling the media.
- Man of a Thousand Voices
- Sad Clown: He suffered from depression when he was a teenager.
- Stage Name: His real surname is Williams.
- Stalker with a Crush: Not David himself, but a woman kept sending him gifts, including her underwear.