Creator: Colm Feore
Colm Feore (born August 22, 1958) is an American-Canadian stage, film and television actor. In 2013, he was made an Officer of the Order of Canada "for his contributions as an actor of the stage and screen, notably by bridging Anglophone and Francophone cultures as a fluently bilingual performer". Feore is in...pretty much everything, being a talented and in-demand character actor who can always be depended on to give a strong performance.
- Bald of Awesome: Thinning hair of awesome, anyway.
- Chronically Killed Actor: It comes with playing so many villains."I'm pragmatic. If this is going to make sense, get me a job and in the end let me put my kids through school. I'll play killers. But my kids always ask me "do you die in this one too, Daddy?"
- Fake Nationality: Averted, actually. He's American-Canadian, so when he can play both Canadians and Americans, uh, 'honestly'. He's not a native-born Frost Giant, though.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Feore has been in pretty much everything.
- Its Pronounced Tro Pay: His first name is pronounced 'Column'.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: He may play sinister and frightening characters, but his co-workers speak of him as being an absolute blast both on and off the set. Two noteworthy examples from The Chronicles of Riddick are given: During filming, he didn't realize the camera was rolling during one take, and when a dead body is tossed in front of him, he looks directly at the camera and tosses off a Bond One-Liner. Another time, during a party, one of the cast or crew members makes some mention that he's never seen one Shakespeare play or another, whereupon Colm gets up and performs a 5 minute rendition of the play form beginning to end, playing multiple roles simultaneously.
- Large Ham: Feore has the impeccable instinct to know exactly what kind of movie he's in, i.e. when to deliver an emotionally complex and layered performance or when to go crazy and ham it up like someone slipped bath salts in his drink.
- Rule of Sean Connery: Regardless of the quality of the film, play or show he's in, Feore is more often than not the best thing in it.
- 1988 Iron Eagle II as Yuri Lebanov
- 1997 Face/Off as Dr. Malcolm Walsh
- 1997 The Wrong Guy as the Killer
- 1998 City of Angels as Jordan
- 1998 The Red Violin as Auctioneer
- 1998 Airborne as Ron Simpson
- 1999 The Insider as Richard Scruggs
- 1999 Titus as Marcus Andronicus
- 2001 Pearl Harbor as Adm. Husband E. Kimmel
- 2001 Lola as Mike
- 2002 The Sum of All Fears as Olson
- 2002 Chicago as Harrison
- 2003 Highwaymen as Fargo
- 2003 Paycheck as John Wolfe
- 2004 The Chronicles of Riddick as Zhylaw
- 2005 The Deal as Hank Weiss
- 2005 The Exorcism of Emily Rose as Karl Gunderson
- 2006 Bon Cop, Bad Cop as Martin Ward
- 2007 Intervention as Bill
- 2008 Changeling as Chief James E. Davis
- 2008 WarGames as T. Kenneth Hassert/Voice of Joshua
- 2011 Thor as Laufey
- 2014 Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit as Rob Behringer
- 2014 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Donald Menken
- 1999 Storm of the Century as Andre Linoge
- 2005 Slings and Arrows as Sanjay.
- 2008-2009 24 as First Gentlemen Henry Taylor
- 2009 Flashpoint as David Graham
- 2009 The Listener as Ray Mercer
- 2011-2013 The Borgias as Cardinal della Rovere
- 2012 Revolution as Randall Flynn
- 2015 Gotham as The Dollmaker/Dr. Francis Dulmacher