television show or two. With a BAFTA for his performance for Boy A, it was strange that Hollywood didn't pay that much attention to him in the earlier years of his career.That is, until he burst onto the scene with his performance as Eduardo Saverin in The Social Network and as Tommy in Never Let Me Go, both released in 2010. (Also in 2010, he starred in a delightful short film called I'm Here. Trailer here ) Showing some amazing skill and giving some wonderful and heart-wrenching performances in both of his films, Hollywood has taken notice.His Star-Making Role was Spider-Man in the short-lived The Amazing Spider-Man Series. While he didn't get to make a trilogy, it looks like he has a bright future ahead of him with leading roles in historical dramas such as Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge and Martin Scorsese's Silence.
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009)
- Red Riding (2009)
- Never Let Me Go (2010)
- The Social Network (2010)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
- 99 Homes (2014)
- Hacksaw Ridge (2016) note
- Silence (2016)
- Under the Silver Lake (2017)
- Going Commando: He mentioned that since the Spider-Man suit was so tight, he had to do this when filming The Amazing Spider-Man. No one's complaining except him (apparently, the costume was made with uncomfortable material).
- Manly Tears: One of his specialties: he pulls it off marvelously.
- Mr. Fanservice: Tumblr users everwhere have expressed intense appreciation for his butt. Not like anyone could blame them.
- Older Than They Look: He doesn't look his age.