is a Japanese studio largely known as the studio that almost
ruined the Transformers
Established in 1986 by Ex-Tatsunoko Production
staff members as a unit of Production Reed
and went solo in 1998, the company has provided animation for close to 100 different Anime (and two North American productions, see below). More of which can be found on Anime News Network
Major Projects worked on by Actas:
Other projects worked on by Actas:
Tropes associated with Actas:
- Animation Bump: Occasionally, most notably in certain scenes of Girls und Panzer, such as the scene in episode 12 where Miho jumps from tank to tank to help the Rabbit Team.
- This is also present in Transformers Energon, in which the scenes with the hand-drawn robots looked better than anything else.
- Conspicuous CG: Present in Tactical Roar, éX-Driver, Girls und Panzer and Transformers Energon (and are mocked constantly for the latter).
- Executive Meddling: Cartoon Network is partially to blame for the animation in Transformers Armada.
- Medium Blending: See Conspicuous CG.
- Off Model: A reason why they're mocked by Transformers fans. Some consider them to be worse then AKOM. Example.