Comic Strip: Off The Mark
Off The Mark is a newspaper comic by Mark Parisi. The official website is here.
- Black Comedy: Occasionally, such as "What really happened to Calvin."
- Cone of Shame: One strip has a dog who wears a cone on his butt. He doesn't want to talk about it.
- The '80s: The strip began in 1987.
- Follow the Leader: One of the many imitators of The Far Side, and one of the few decent ones.
- Not-So-Imaginary Friend: They have a support group.
- Reference Overdosed
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Mark says that the first fan letter he got was a Grammar Nazi telling him that in this strip, he spelled Dalmatians "Dalmations", and that "I have since made the correction".
- Also discussed here.
- Your Cheating Heart: Take a shot every time a cheating joke is made.