is a fantasy comic book series by Richard Moore that ran from 2001 to 2009. It tells the tale of Michael Paris, a young man who inherits a plot of land in a town called Raven's Hollow. That plot of land turns out to be a graveyard, inhabited by an array of monsters. Fortunately, the monsters are quite friendly. They include Abbey, a beautiful vampiress; Ralph, a werewolf; Sid, a dirty old skeleton; Edgar, a talking, glasses-wearing raven; Hildy, a homely witch; Nessie, a busty, nymphomaniac gillwoman; Brutus, her unspeaking and enormous Frankensteinian husband; Glumph, a short and obnoxious demon/mad scientist; Leon and Boris, a pair of very silly gargoyles; Nightcrawler, some kind of worm-thing; and Mr. Vincent, a mortician who's a little overfond of his job.
On the downside, the Devil wants the graveyard for some reason, and is constantly trying to trick Michael into giving it to him.
Mostly humorous, with occasional dramatic touches and a romantic subplot.
- Action Girl: Abbey. Nessie sometimes has her moments.
- Adorkable: Michael.
- Buxom Is Better: Subverted. Nessie and Lilith frequently assert this, but Michael prefers Abbey.
- Cool Shades: Ralph is usually shown wearing a pair.
- Did You Just Have Tea With Cthulhu: Abbey ends an attack by zombies by gently talking down the Eldritch Abomination that caused it.
- Fish Person: Nessie.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Abbey.
- Freudian Excuse: Nessie's nymphomania derives from the fact that her first love sold her to a traveling carnival, which not only turned her into a sideshow exhibit, but also whored her out.
- Horny Devil: Lilith.
- I Hate You, Vampire Dad: Abbey does not get along at ALL well with Lilith, who transformed her into a vampire.
- Louis Cypher: Mayor Wormwood.
- Meaningful Name: Lampshaded, when Mayor Wormwood is revealed to be the Devil.
- Metaphorgotten: While announcing Abbey at a charity boxing match, Edgar's declaration of her vampiric badassery slowly but surely veers off into a declaration of her hotness.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Nessie. Dear GOD, Nessie.
- Not-So-Imaginary Friend: Michael's turns out to be an elven princess.
- Really 700 Years Old: Abbey.
- Seashell Bra: Nessie frequently wears one.
- Sunglasses at Night: Ralph almost never takes off his sunglasses, so this comes up fairly often.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: Brutus and Nessie.
- UST: Abbey and Michael.
- Wall Crawl: Abby introduces herself to Michael like this, hanging upside down from his window.
- Wrong Genre Savvy; During a zombie attack, Michael is completely calm, having learned that monsters can be friendly. Unfortunately, the zombies haven't gotten the memo.