open/close all folders
Anne Beeche started playing in v3 with Jack Clive, and has been playing on and off ever since. She tends to use left-handed characters since she's left-handed herself, and she's very particular about both location and detailed description of the action. Getting shot doesn't cut it for her—She has to know where she got shot, with what kind of ammunition, from what direction, etc. Despite being a Large Ham in real life, most of the characters she plays tend to keep a low profile. Close-combat melee fighters are her specialty.Characters she has played as:
- Jack Clive — An original character from Project One Fifty Four (A project of Anne Beeche's that no longer has a page). He is essentially Super Weight level 1, though has natural night vision, comparable with most animals'. Prefers lead pipes, revolvers, and shotguns. Does not know how to read. Speaks English.
- Borghildr — Another original character, from Anne Beeche's complete rehash of Beowulf. Valkyrja, super-weight level 2. Proficient with a wide variety of weapons from the Migration period, her personal specialty being the sword. May also use spitting mead as a distraction. Is equipped with rings of strength on both feet and right hand, giving those limbs literally the strength to tear off a giant's arm. Speaks Proto-Nordic, but may come with a translator.
- Beowulf — From the rehash, not the original. Completely unsuited for battle, but has a fantastic singing voice and a talent for the lyre. Decent with a seax when it counts (as long as he doesn't faint from the sight of blood), has a talent for rune-work. Also, left-handed. Speaks Proto-Nordic.
- Snow Villiers — My first non-original character in the Arena. Quite easily a Super Weight level 2 with his L'cie abilities and AMP-enhanced strength. I took away Sovereign Fist and Shiva to make things fair, spells are more dynamic in what he can do with them. Has a Speaks ambiguous English.
- Twilight Princess Link w/ Midna — Another non-original character, Super Weight level 2, is the Hero, obviously. The first time I used him, he came equipped with only the bow and arrow alongside his sword and shield. He is completely mute, Hylian is assumed to be ambiguous English.
- Niloufar — Another character from Project One Fifty Four. Has a talent for explosives, heavy artillery, and dead-pan delivery. First time used, came equipped with an M16, revolver, and grenades.
Anno R has played in "Enter the Arena As Your Avatar (v3)", but did not play in v1 or v2. While her first avatar didn't do much fighting, it deserves mentioning that Recette's weapons dealing business did rather well in the Arena, for all that her starting stock was only standard RPG weaponry and supplies. She has played as:
Arachnos used to be a rare visitor in V4, though he's seen there more often as of recently. His most notable contribution to the game was an unauthorized boss battle against the Anti-Spiral in a scaled-down Grand Zamboa. He is also significantly involved in Devil Psyco's Army "continuity", wherein his King Sombra has taken the role of Big Bad from Porky and Pseudo Porky after the latter's Heel–Face Turn. Arachnos is fond of high-powered battles and most of his characters are very powerful. He has played as:
- Twilight Sparkle (on fire)
- Twilight Sparkle (insane)
- The Anti-Spiral (major boss)
- EX-Cirno (recurring)
- The Dazzlings
- Konngara (recurring)
- Queen Chrysalis
- The Lightning Gremlin (and Gremlin-possessed Stryder Titan)
- King Sombra (major villain of Devil Psyco's Army continuity, and currently the one in control of the titular Army)
- Various members of Porky's (now Sombra's) army, borrowed from Devil Psyco (includes Pigmasks, Majora, 02, Vultraz, Kardas, Fassad)
- Dark Matter and Dark Nebula (also part of above army)
- Isabelle (the ghost of a drowned young girl, original)
- Baba Yaga
- EX-Mystia (recurring)
- Neo Pseudo Porky (created by Sombra's forces from schematics found in the base, slightly stronger than the original Pseudo Porky. Acts as Sombra's Dragon)
- A Chaos Sonic Dreadnought
- Robot Santa
- Masophet the Reaper's Bow (original skeleton archer)
- Ithaeus Brightsoul ("original" Death Knight)
- Mordred the Death Mage (original, member of the Nihilius Clan, boss)
- Demi-EX Rumia (has an imperfect, leaking Power Limiter, and as such is between normal and EX in terms of power and personality)
- Upgraded (!) Fire Man, Cut Man, Ice Man, Bomb Man, Elec Man, Guts Man, currently in Sombra's service
- The REVOCS leadership: Kiryuin Ragyo, Harime Nui, Hououmaru Rei. The latter is currently a biomechanical chimera thanks to plans acquired from Pseudo Porky.
- Lord Tirek (weakened)
- Gorr the God Butcher
- Upgraded Metal Man, Heat Man (owned by Ragyo)
- Shadow Suika
- Troll Hammer (inspired by a Finntroll song)
- A Windigo
- R-Dash 5000
- Lord Helix and the Chosen Five
- The Rainbow Factory and Mecha Rainbow Dash
- Nightmare Moon
- The Ebony Warrior
- Usurper King Zant
- Some Void God
- Medicine Melancholy
- Several Overlord characters (Entoma Vasilissa Zeta, Shalltear Bloodfallen, briefly Momonga]]
- Midnight Sparkle
Armored Fury joined on V3 when the Williamette Mall is the setting. He has a preference towards nameless mooks, Blood Knights, and cute arse-kicking girls. So far, he has played as:
- A random Veteran Ranger
- A random Pathfinder
- A random Goliath
- A random Burer
- The Brutal Doomguy
- A Badass Pyre Thresher
- Sergeant Rex "Power" Colt
- An Ethereal
- A stickman from One Finger Death Punch
- Various Stalkers
- Assorted Warframes
- A Blood Dragon
- Rubick, the Grand Magus
- Multiple Shipgirls
- Saber of Red
- Japanese Aircraft Carrier Houshou. Yes, the actual ship.
- Various armored vehicles and their crew
Artemis92 played in "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!" and "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar (Version 2: No Supernaturals)", and started the third thread, "Enter the Arena As Your Avatar (v3)". He then ended v3 with a Boss Rush finale that culminated in an Arty vs Knowless vs players free-for-all, creating the fourth thread shortly thereafter as Knowlessman.
He has, since ending v4 with basically no fanfare, participated in Edwards Senpai's v5, but not SymeSynth's, yet.
The characters he has played as are:
He has, since ending v4 with basically no fanfare, participated in Edwards Senpai's v5, but not SymeSynth's, yet.
The characters he has played as are:
- Laeven the apprentice wizard note , in v1, v2, v3, and v4.
- The Nac Mac Feegles in v1 note .
- An unnamed, solitary Feegle in v3.
- Mattias Nilsson in v2, v3, and v4.
- Agent Carr in v2 and v3.
- Bun-bun in v2 and v3.
- Tip Tucker in v3 (twice).
- A rogue Cackle in v3.
- Mewtwo in v3 (first bossfight and finale).
- The bridgekeeper from Monty Python and the Holy Grail in v3 (Leadup to the second bossfight).
- Soul Edge, and possessed!Gear in v3 (second bossfight and finale).
- Nightmare, during v3's finale (mostly because nobody fell for it the second time around).
- Tzekel Kan in v3 (third bossfight and finale).
- A demon ape... thing from an iPod Touch game called Temple Run in v3.
- A Frost Troll from Skyrim, for all of about one post, in v3.
- A Mad Prophet from Magic: The Gathering in v3 (Herald of the fourth bossfight).
- Crona in v3 (fourth bossfight and finale).
- Lesser A'Tuin note , in v3.
- The Blue Novice, an OC created in MS Paint, in v4.
- The Red Neophyte, a sort of Evil Counterpart of the Novice, in v4.
- PEPSI MAAAAAN in v4.
- The Incredible Hulk in v4.
- Hiro the Mini Ninja in v4.
- Shun, too, for a post or so.
- Voldemort in v4, for all of two seconds.
- Leif and Jessica from Hellsing in v4.
- Some kind of mammoth skeleton with its tusks jammed in its eye sockets in v4.
- Rusty the Rust Monster in v4.
- Some kinda eldritch... line cloud figure thing in v4 and Edwards's v5.
- Akton, AKA Marjoe Sue, in v4.
- Michael and Gavin, from Achievement Hunter, in v4.
- A rather dapper, jolly-faced OC who is as yet unnamed, in Edwards's v5.
Black Mage Anolis
New to v4, he started out with Mog, and has since moved on to several other characters. He is prone to use metafiction for either comedic situations or for the fights themselves. Has a habit for using the score from Radiant Silvergun as battle music.The characters he uses are:
- A party of Mog, Relm, Sabin, and Gau
- Black Mage
- Female!Black Mage
- Blackberry, a Tonberry with the power of a Black Mage
- Paul McCartney
- Buster with a modified blaster that functions like the game's ship, the
- The ship itself
- Daddy Long Legs, though he only used it once and his avatar has been removed
- Mare!Giygas, who was his most played and developed character.
- Spike Spiegel
- John Paul Gregory, otherwise known as Johnny. Uses swords and kunai of all kinds, but does bring in different guns from time to time. He also has knowledge of some of the characters from his universe of origin, which is said by Black Mage Anolis to be similar to our own. Now has the powers of the Fume Butt, er, Knight.
- Jean?, the Ender Dragon. Now has power over Gravity thanks to Toa Ignika.
- Waddle Dee, sometimes called Bandee
- Sword!Bandee, funnily enough wielding a poleaxe.
- Marco Rossi
- Pascal, the Arithmetician
Burinnu has competed in all three Arenas, as various different characters. The characters she has played as are:
Catfish42 played in the first two threads, and was one of the players with the most control over the airspace. He has played:
- A nameless fighter plane pilot in v1.
- An aircraft carrier and assorted crew in v2.
Chabal2 has only played in "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!" thus far, but played for most of it, and had quite possibly the strongest avatar in v1, excepting a possible tie with MuNuXi's Ice and Fire Phoenixes. He played as:
- Chernabog, as represented in Fantasia's Night On Bald Mountain, in v1.
Once-frequenter of v3, and also v4 for a short time. Played for a bit in the RP spinoff and v5 as well. Has used a variety of characters, most of which come from video games. Not all will be listed below.Has played as:
- Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Rouge the Bat
- Bartz Klauser
- Tifa Lockhart
- Laguna Loire
- Agent G & Isaac Washington, James Taylor & Kate Green, and The Emperor type Alpha
- Minato & Minako Arisato
- The Heavy, The Spy, and The Engineer
- Io Nitta
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua
- King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Galacta Knight
- Samus Aran
- Time Patroller Solanum
- Max Caulfield & Chloe Price
- Asgore Dreemurr
Devil Psyco is a regular visitor of Enter the Arena v4. He is most notable for having a rich "continuity" (not a "plot" as the Arena does not have one) involving Walter C. Dornez, Vezon, a whole load of MOTHER series characters and an army of very varied characters. Characters he plays as or has played as include:
- Ridley (both regular and Meta)
- Imperfect Cell (with Abridged personality and all the powers of Perfect Cell, but incapable of actually evolving any further. He could, however, grow in power by absorbing people)
- Vezon (formerly with Mask of Life, now with a Mask of Shadows granted by [[King Sombra. Was formerly a (mostly) Joke Character but is now a very real threat. One of the founders of "the army", he gathered its members using dimensional travel)
- Shrodinger (mostly played as a Joke Character)
- Kardas Dragon (member of "the army")
- SA-X Parasites (part of "the army")
- Zero Two (member of "the army")
- Master Porky Minch (former leader of "the army", he willingly gave it away to Sombra, but continues playing a role in the events and seems to be the current Big Bad of the continuity.)
- Ultimate Chimera
- Pigmasks with Pigmask Commander (part of "the army")
- Walter C. Dornez (main founder of "the army", as it was his idea to create it in the first place)
- Majora (most powerful member of "the army")
- Fassad (member of "the army")
- Vultraz (member of "the army")
- Porky Bots (part of "the army")
- MOTHER series main characters - Ninten, Ness, Lucas, The Masked Man
- Meta Knight
- Dark Meta Knight (permanently killed)
- Pseudo Porky (a replica of Porky meant to command "the army" in his absense. Served as Big Bad of the continuity, but underwent a Heel–Face Turn)
- Milo and Duckus
- A bunch of Metroids
- Bass with Treble
- Army of Bohrok, with Elites and Bahrag Queens
- Several Rahkshi
- Toa Ignika
- Lil' Miss Marshmallow (subordinate of Porky)
- Natural Killer Cyborg (subordinate of Porky)
- Steel Mechorilla (subordinate of Porky)
- Seth (original)
- Areui (original)
Dreigonix first joined in v4 Whiterun. He has a tendency to bring in a new character for every battle. And to open up with a dash-slash. Loves danmaku SHMUPs and has played several characters from such. Is now on a Brave Frontier frenzy.Used characters:
First appeared in Williamette Hall in v3 and has since then used a myriad of different characters. Some appeared a few times, some had only brief appearances.Some of the more used characters in v4:
Flanker66 played in the first two threads, and played mostly air-based avatars. The characters he has played as are:
Flash Of Sonic:
Flash Of Sonic is a new player, joining during the intermission after the third boss fight in v3. The character he is currently playing as is:
foxmccloud4387 joined in v4, in the middle of a fight against Godzilla. He tends to use swordsmen with more abilities than meets the eye, though he's starting to expand beyond this trope. Has formed an unofficial Friendly Rivalry with The Hobo Tortle, ever since the battle with Godzilla. Out of the five unique characters he's used, four of them have died at least once. The avatars he's used so far are:
- Archer, the Hero who Nobody Knows | Longbow, projected swords
- Ausar the Vile, Soulless Horror/Deathless Tyrant | Vile Blade, Vile Mace, Vile Thorn, and Holy Band
- Homura Akemi (Commando version), She Who Flies Against Time | Time Shield, lots of guns
- Homura Akemi (Winged Archer version), She Who Remembers | Longbow, reflective wings
- Saber, King of Knights | Invisible Air, Excalibur
- Saber Alter, Dark-Tainted Tyrant | Excalibur Morgan
- Sorin Markov, Lord of Innistrad | Parasite Blade, summoned creatures
Gloom, AKA Gabriel Gloom, AKA Vox, has played in all three Arenas. Characters he has played as include:
The Hail Stormer
Inceptiond is a veteran of the Arena. He first appeared in Whiterun, in v4. During his time in the Arena, he has played as a very large assortment of characters, but these days he uses:
Ironcommando had participated very sporadically in the Arena in V4 (2 times only), but during V5, he had come in with several more characters. His characters were:
JonathanscarletTVT joined in v4 in the middle of the Army continuity arc, mainly at the behest of Arachnos who mentioned it to him and beseeched him to join. In comparison to Arachnos's high-power characters, Jonathan seems to have characters that are at varying levels of power, though they tend to be Original Characters rather than established ones.He has played the following:
josh6243 has joined in v4 and has played the following:
A new player, Maple Platoon joined just in time to participate in the fourth bossfight. So far, she has played as:
- Pic from Snapshot in v.3
Originally joining in v4, he was at first seen playing the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha leads, as well as the Puella Magi from his modified, post-happy-ending continuity. This includes the OC Puella Magi Isaki, as well as her Witch FormCyberna the Wireframe Witch, and their Fusion Dance Isana.Since then, inspired by the Metatron subplot originally started by Questor, he has also created and frequently plays the Metatron-enhanced Numbers Combat Cyborgs Alpha and Omega, as well as the dangerous and zealous Magical Orbital Frames ANKO and MIKI... and now their newest convertee SAKI.He also has a couple more OC's, including the ambiguous, fun-loving "party girl" Arisa and the rugged Fenix, and has hinted there are more on the way...
Plumbum started the first thread, "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!", and has competed as many different characters in all three. Plumbum is a bit of a lurker, since timezone issues make him 5-8 hours ahead of the mostly American posters. Will change characters in a heartbeat, but tends for humans, or humanoid characters that have some hand-to-hand skills or are just plain unique note , reason being that just 'popping off a couple of shots in your direction' just isn't personal enough. He has to be there, in your face, kicking your
ass arse. Is not a big fan of clinical precision or the use of maps. Intended to use Johnny Cage as the victim of Soul Edge, but gypped. Characters he has played as are:
- The Sniper in v1.
- The Spy in v2.
- Many, many kombatants, including:
- Rico Rodriguez in v2 and v3.
- Commander Shepard in v2 (Infiltrator) and v3 (Sentinel).
- Grunt in v3.
- Chickey Cantor in v3.
- The Assassin in v3.
- Faith Connors in v3.
Rallyfan9000 played in the first thread, and started the second thread, "Enter the Arena As Your Avatar (Version 2: No Supernaturals)". He played mostly air-based avatars.
Randomman5 joined in v3 (specifically, in Williamette Mall) and quickly became a regular in the Arena. Character preferences are all over the place, aside from an overabundance of Capcom characters.Has played as (in no particular order):
- Omega Zero, one half of "Team Maniacal Laughter," alongside thestonedog78's Kid Buu.
- Alex Mercer
- Sagi (and later, Malpercio's Afterling)
- Bang Shishigami
- Ragna The Bloodedge
- A random Dalek
- Cole MacGrath (both good and evil)
- Captain Ginyu
- Marshall James Anderson
- Gabriel Belmont
- The Koopa Bros
- Lady Bow
- Benjamin Carmine
- Will Gray
- A random Gengar
- A random Weeping Angel
- Sgt. James Heller
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Awakened Zero
- Hulk Davidson
- Vent and Aile
- Pandora and Prometheus (at the same time)
- Roland (for about 10 seconds)
Joined in v3 when Williamette Mall was decided on as a setting. You can sort of tell he's a Homestuck fan by looking at the characters he's played, which are:
- Dirk Strider
- MegaMan.EXE and Lan Hikari
- John Egbert
- Jack Noir
- Spades Slick
- Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick, and Pickle Inspector
- A wild Raichu
- A wild BIGLETT◊
- Jake English
- Gamzee Makara
- Bro Strider/Sis Strider
- Phoenix Wright
- Aimless Renegade
- Princess Peach
- Captain Falcon (Super Smash Bros. Edition)
- A dumb OC
- Another dumb OC
- Luigi (Super Smash Bros. Edition)
- The Grand Highblood
- A wild Slowbro
- Zatch Bell and Kiyomaro Takamine
- Kanchome and Parco Folgore
- Jimmy Hopkins
- Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis
- Taurus Fire
Robot Tophat joined during V4 when it was Kirin Var and has continued playing in the spinoff. Started with an automaton from Final Fantasy Tactics. He mostly uses video game characters from different franchises (mostly from RPG games), some OCs and few joke characters of lethal variety.May also hold one of the bigger loss records among the players.Characters used:
- Jack Frost/Black Frost
- Akumba. A bizarre fusion of Akuma and Pumbaa. Has all of Akuma's moves, battle lust and the ability to change into Oni. Joke with the appearance, but lethal with his moves and power.
- Oscar, the Malboro.
- Construct 13, a automaton and his first character.
- A Dark Knight named Flint.
- Another OC named Flint.
- Lenny, a salesman/part mage who has the unfortunate honor of failing at selling free pants.
- Magma Dragoon
- Some Heartless
- Bad Box Art Mega Man
- Pyro Jack
- Stormtroopers, with one competent one among them.
Mobile Leprechaun first appeared fairly recently in v3. She really needs to get better at the whole "you're supposed to fight" thing.Characters used:
Strigon is one of the tropers responsible for escalating Enter the Arena v2 into an army-against-army fight and bringing an airforce of OC's into the fray. Really wishes that he, Flanker and Rallyfan would fight an epic air-to-air battle.So far, he's played as:
SymeSynth is one of the newcomers of v4, known for using a massive array of Original Characters and establishing inter-character continuities before finally making a bigger mark in the Arena by starting one of the spinoffs soon after the closing of v4. He is responsible for the Summoners, a group of mages, and several Joke Character appearances, among many, many others.He is also quite notorious for making his characters suffer in quick succession.Several non-Original Characters he uses include:
TARDISES is a relative newcomer to the Arena, although he had lurked for some time before joining, and had read the thread up to that point. He wasn't too sure about joining at first, being unsure about what characters to use. That quickly changed - the common theme for him now seems to be characters that can fly and fire projectiles, although he did consider using the Doomguy. Both characters he's used so far have used drills at least once, with No Legs looting his from a Big Daddy, his second kill in the Arena.Thus far, he has played as:
The Great Duck AKA Powerful Kyurem
(in chronological armor according to narrative) POWERFULKYUREM
- PowerfulKyurem;The Boldergeist;Volvagia;The Dark Star;Missing Mewtwo;Primal Dialga;The Five Bad Band: The monstrous kyurem. Generally became a boss battle-ish thing as kyurem seperated. It degraded as the individual entities started to backstab each other. Primal Dialga Vs. Kyurem so to speak.
- Typhon V1: Typhon originally appeared as a regular arena newcomer crashing through from the Gender Flipped game. He was later revealed to be serving PowerfulKyurem /himself/ in a master plan attempt to take over the arena. He was killed by Meta Knight. He tended to sit around eating beans to fuel his intentionally burning body most of the time.
- PowerfulKyurem;Master Hand;Crazy Hand;Breaker Of The Fourth Wall: Originally intended to be a boss battle to end the Porky subplot, but Knowless Man immediately nerfed it and I became a regular person. I basically hid in a tank for a while and then went inactive. I later reappeared under a new name, ready to begin my plans anew...
- Faceless Man: a generic half-broken spambot from the good old days based off of the default user avatar. It primarily demands that people "BUY UGG BOOTS" as well randomly malfunctioning and doing all sorts of insane completely illogical things.
- The Newcomer: A mysterious armored person. It was alluded to being remote-controlled, but beyond that, nothing is mentioned. Typhon also appeared in similar armor before he released his fury. Another Newcomer in armor was shown to be the leader of the Wither Jockeys searching for Mario and Steve.
- Mario;Steve;Army Of Wither Jockeys: Mario appeared in the arena at first. He was searching for the murderer of Bowser, a supposed lizard of some form. After eating a mega mushroom while randomly fighting Loki for practice, Mario stormed off south of the arena to Bowser's Castle. This was the first time that someone had left the arena short of gender flipped characters arriving there. After searching around Bowser's Castle, Mario discovered that the place was overrun with Wither Jockeys. Meanwhile, Steve appeared in the arena chased by a squad of Wither Jockeys. Mario eventually made his way back north and him and steve waited there. Meanwhile, in the castle's throne room, an external cutscene showed a person in Bowser's Throne Room in the same of the Newcomer. This other (or same) 'Newcomer' was shown to be commanding the Wither Jockeys. Eventually (after some practice battle), Mario and Steve vanished without a trace...
- Typhon V2;Storm Giant;Horseman Of Pestilence: Typhon reappeared as a monstrous fiend with double swords and exoskeletal armor. After being defeated somewhat, he put on armor similar to The Newcomer's. Eventually he appeared to give up. This is when the armor exploded and the full force of Typhon was unleashed. The massive tornado began to rip everything apart, but temporarily left right away. When it did return, Typhon became the sole subject of a 4 hour+ EPIC Boss Battle along with poisonous rainfall, blasts of lighting, and a stupid Groot-looking-thing who thought it was brilliant to ''charge'' a ''tornado''. Typhon started with 100 Health. After losing 80, the tornado (but not the storm or rain) subsided into Typhon atop a white horse. With his crossbow, he began to assault Loki and Ler with bolts of lightning. Eventually, they managed to cut Typhon in half with a beam from his scepter leaving Loki with the bow. With that final blow, Pestilence was defeated, the arena was saved, and Typhon is unlikely to ever return...
The Hobo Tortle
A relatively new troper, The Hobo Tortle first appeared in v4, playing as Calvin and Hobbes. Ever since, he has now become a semi-regular fighter, and has played a myriad of characters. He has formed an unofficial Friendly Rivalry with foxmccloud4387, ever since the battle with Godzilla. Is known for playing really huge fighters, especially the Colossi.Characters played so far:
- Calvin and Hobbes, A Boy And His Tiger
- Metal Gear REX, Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Optimus Prime and Grimlock, leader of the Autobots and the Dinobots
- Godzilla, King Of The Monsters
- Raidriar, The God King
- Galath, The Worker Of Secrets
- The Kid, with Rucks as narrator,
- Optimus Prime (DOTM), Leader of the Autobots
- Avion, the Delta Phoenix
- Dirge, the Sand Tiger
- Valus, the Colossal Minotaur
- Ryth, the Deathless Blademaster
- Kuromori, the Wall Shadow
- Ba'el, the Dragon
- Cenobia, the Luster Of Destruction
- The Infinity Blade
- The Transistor
- Smaug, the Golden
- SCP-173, the Sculpture
- Pelagia, the Great Basilisk
- Lockdown, the Creator's mercenary
- Weeping Angel
- Therin, the Killer of Dreams
- The Male M.U.T.O, Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
A semi-regular in the Arena. Is fond of .hack and Shin Megami Tensei characters.KNOWN CHARACTERS.hack:
A troper who appeared in V4 of the Arena. He is notorious for his use of Joke Characters and inanimate objects. He is also the second GM of the Arena spinoff.Characters he uses:
- The Damascus family (OCs)
- various organs, most notorious being the LIVER!
- Tons of Joke Characters.
Here is a list of players who are currently active in the Spinoff Arena. A work in progress.
Back to the Arena with you!