Hayden TennoAn employee of the Agency who gets virus powers.
- Badass Normal: Before the transformation.
- Barrier Warrior
- Cursed with Awesome: Subverted. Though it appears that he likes these powers, he notably does not.Nadia: I'm sorry, I did this to you.Hayden: No, Mezner was right. I deserve this.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Deadly Disc: The Glaive, which is Hayden's first Technocyte-induced superpower.
- Feels No Pain: Has congenital analgesia, which is why being corrupted by the Technocyte virus does not affect his sanity. He does show pain visibly at various points in the game, so it's likely that he's simply indifferent to pain rather than being insensitive to it. He still feels pain, he just doesn't register it the same way most people do.
Robert MeznerThe main antagonist.
Nadia SudekWorks for Mezner.
- Double Weapon
- The Dragon
- Samus Is a Girl: She is Nemesis.
- Redemption Equals Death: Sort of, as she does die as she is apologizing.
- Walking Spoiler: Notice how all her trope entries are spoilers? Yeah.
Yargo MensikA sleeper agent stationed in Lasria.
- Dark and Troubled Past: His daughter died while treating people infected with the Technocyte virus. Yargo wants to avoid another outbreak however possible.