- Demonic Spiders: Lasrian Maulers are armed with a riot shield and a machete. The shield is invincible; you need to power-throw the Glaive at them just to stop them coming. And when they get to you, they unleash their instant-kill knife slash attack. Oh, and they like to sneak up on you from the side while you're distracted by taking on their buddies.
- That One Boss: The Stalker. Dear god, did it have to have every single attack as an instant kill?
- Even worse, as mentioned under Obvious Beta, your reward for finally killing it is the chance that your game will crash for absolutely no reason instead of just letting you have the win and continue on.
- So Okay, It's Average: The game seems to serve as more of a tech tutorial for the motion controls, though the plot is shoddy and there are odd glitches, it's still a fairly fun (if not short) game with a good carthasis factor in watching the blade gib people.
- Wangst: Hayden's Establishing Character Moment involves him snapping a guard's neck cleanly, then immediately dropping to his knees and whining about how he "Can't do this anymore." Said whining continues for most of the game.