Characters from the Comedy Central
animated show Brickleberry
Voiced by: David Herman
The show's main protagonist and person who won ranger of the month.
: Kaitlin Olson
in season one; season two, by Natasha Leggero
The sane, sometimes sensible, employee on the staff.
- The Ace: Despite her alcoholism which got her fired from Yellowstone and temporarily got her fired from Brickleberry, she's still a better employee than everyone in the main cast.
- Ax-Crazy: In "Steve's Bald" in which she becomes this to animals after blowing a deer's brains out.
- The Lancer
- Naked People Are Funny: In the first episode, she wore no pants while drunk.
- Not So Different: Despite being the only person in the park who does her job right, she's often shown to be just as crazy and dysfunctional as her coworkers.
- Only Sane Employee: more like Only Competent Employee, though season two had her as base and depraved as everyone else.
A bear cub who hangs out with the rangers. Was adopted by Head Ranger Woody Johnson after Steve ran over his parents and accidentally shot them while trying to run for help.
- Ambiguously Bi or Asexual: Which would explain why the gay bomb didn't turn him gay, though "Hello Dottie" reveals that he's into panda bears (he watches an Animal Planet documentary about panda mating, or as he calls it, "Asian porn") and "The Comeback" reveals that he likes full-grown bush on women. In other words, this may be a case of Mars Needs Women or the writers just don't want to touch on his sexuality, as his being a spoiled brat and a jerk is riper for material.
- Bears Are Bad News: An unconventional example of this trope; he's not a physical threat to any of the main characters, opting instead to be an insulting jerk who only cares about himself.
- Black Comedy Rape: On the first episode, where he willingly went inside Bobby's trailer to get his junk food fix, despite calling him out for being a rapist.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Freudian Excuse: The deaths of his parents didnt do him any favors.
- Jerkass: He's the selfish with an acerbic personality type. If Malloy opens his mouth, chances are he's insulting you, or about to screw you over.
- Karma Houdini: Whether it's playing a corrupt lawyer or insulting people, Malloy rarely gets hurt by his jerk ass actions (unless you count the pilot episode where he gets raped by Bobby after being lured into his trailer with promises of junk food). It helps that his "owner" is little more than a personal servant and walking ATM.
- Manipulative Bastard: Surprisingly good at manipulation and trickery.
- Spoiled Brat: Much of Malloy's attitude problem seems to come from Woody spoiling him as though he's a pet instead of a sentient creature that should be taught self-sufficiency.
Voiced by: Tom Kenny
The head of Brickleberry's ranger station and Malloy's owner.
- Badass Mustache
- Fat Bastard
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood: Though your mileage may vary on how "hilarious" it is. The first and second episode revealed that Woody's father dressed him up like a woman after his mom died and that Woody's mom never loved him, which gave Woody post-traumatic stress disorder that drove him to dress up like a Nazi officer with a Kermit the Frog puppet urging him to kill himself. Fortunately, the PTSD went away after he adopted Malloy.
- No Indoor Voice
- Gag Penis: If the black bar is to be belived, his dick almost reaches his knees.
- Pointy-Haired Boss: He started a forest fire to impress someone, siphons park funds for his birthday party, keeps a bear cub as a pet, signs permits to let people dump medical waste in the park, keeps a bunch of grossly incompetent employers around (even though Ethel is said to be the only one who actually does her job and can be trusted with responsibilities), etc. Really, it's a long list.
Voiced by: Jerry Minor
One of the rangers who work at the station and Steve's best friend.
- Black Best Friend: To Steve, even though Steve is such an idiot and racist (though not out of malice), it's more of a case of With Friends Like These...
- Black and Nerdy: Secretly a HUGE Lord Of the Rings fan after getting introduced to the stories by Steve.
- Fish out of Water: When he's in the forest.
- Jive Turkey
- Likes Older Women: Is into old, white women. Exaggerated when he had sex with a Neanderthal woman he found in an ice cave and got in the Guinness Book of World Records for having sex with the oldest white woman ever.
- Nightmare Fetishist: He's the only one who liked PETA's punishment on the rangers in "Squabbits".
Voiced by: Roger Black
A female ranger who has a crush on Ethel.
The Redneck Rapist (Bobby Possumcods)
A Recurring Extra
who keeps showing up in the show after his first appearance in which he rapes Malloy.