Characters: Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden
Characters from several series
- Blue Oni: Next to him, almost any character becomes the Red Oni in comparison. Pretty fitting for the blue guy.
- The Smart Guy: If you count only the main team and not his grandfather.
- The Chick
- Everything's Better with Princesses: V series.
- Gender Flip: The Akabon from the original games is a male Bomber.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- No Guy Wants an Amazon: When he finds some female bombers can turn into muscular creatures at will, he decides to not stay with them.
- Pungeon Master
- Nice Hat: His beret.
Characters appearing in the IV series only
- Accidental Misnaming: Shirobon and the others frequently misname her as "Shuriken"
- The Mole: As Purple.
- Ms. Fanservice
Characters appearing in the V series only
- Badass Mustache
- The Brute: Not exactly dumb, but he's clearly the muscle of the Three Devil Musketeers.
- Flexing Those Non-Biceps: Frequently.
- Mega Manning: his "Fire Scan"
- Scary Scorpions: His mecha is scorpion-like, and the scorpion jaws remain on the chest in robot mode.
- Unstoppable Rage: After being abandoned by Dokudandy and Gestra to the mercy of a carnivorous B-Daron.
- Verbal Tic: Ends every phrase with "manto"
- Camp Gay
- Everything's Worse with Bees: Has a bee-like mecha.
- Lean and Mean
- Villainous Crush: On Kurobon.
- Verbal Tic: Ends every phrase with "gesu"