One thing to remember: Not believing in the things that go bump in the night is not ignorance; it is merely a safety for the mind.The Mind of the Nightmare is a blog in the The Fear Mythos currently being updated by Devin Shaw. Shaw has recently found himself the target of a creature known as The Rake, a terrifying creature that once haunted his sister in their childhood.A first year college student, Devin now finds himself on the run, with his only lead being the advice of a stranger telling him to come to a motel.It can be read here.
— Devin Shaw, first words of advice
- The Dragon: "He’s always here, always watching. Always watching for Him.”
- The question is, for who (or what)?
- Genre Savvy: You have to give Devin credit. Once he realizes that something sinister has been going on he puts himself on the move.
- The Mentally Disturbed: Sarah was driven to insanity by The Rake
- Things That Go Bump in the Night