Blog / My Name Is Zytherys
is a normal girl, living alone. This starts to change when a journal shows up on her doorstep.
Before long, she's having problems with her computer
(and later, camera), suffering from a compulsion to film herself constantly
, and co-workers comment about an unnervingly tall man
who seems to vanish before they can speak to him.
This blog provides examples of:
- Apocalyptic Log: One possible explanation for the journal filling itself with Zyth's handwriting...
- Don't Go in the Woods: So far the only appearance of The Slender Man has been a "blink and you'll miss it" moment in the woods.
- Genre Savvy: "Something I never should have found." She may not have realized it immediately, but it certainly seems like she picked up on the fact that the journal seems to be a Tome of Eldritch Lore fairly quick.
- Humanoid Abomination: Assuming the creepy guy mentioned by her co-workers and briefly spotted in the "Found Footage" clip is the Slender Man.
- Interface Screw: In-universe, with the Oh Crap! incident.
- Oh Crap!: Zyth first seems to realize something is seriously wrong when her computer starts scrolling on it's own... despite attempts to shut it off.