Awesome Music: Planescape: Torment
remains to this day one of the most memorable games ever developed, and its soundtrack is a major reason for this, adding greatly to the game's experience.
- The very first track the player would notice is the Main Theme, a haunting piece which settles the mood of the game, and also serves as a Recurring Riff for other key songs.
- Deionarra's Theme, sad yet beautiful, befitting the character. This track easily captures the player's attention when first encountered.
- Sigil, very atmospheric yet remains very memorable, with some parts of the Main Theme embedded in it.
- Annah's Theme, an unbelievably pretty track.
- Dak'kon's Theme, calm yet mysterious, just like the Githzerai.
- For something more relaxing, there is Fall-From-Grace's theme, which is really lovely, yet doesn't detract from the game's overall mood.
- Ignus' Theme, you can just feel the mayhem.
- A darker piece would be Bones of the Night, Lothar's theme.
- The Transcendent One, intimidating without having to sound very evil.
- The Fortress of Regrets, with an overall mood befitting its title.