Awesome Music: L.A. Noire
takes much pride in making musical homages to Film Noir
(and also Bebop and Minimalism), so the game is full of them. Every driving scene, every investigating scene, every chase scene, every shootout, every brawl can be considered one "Mister Sandman" Sequence
- The main theme. It's woefully shortened on the official soundtrack, but the full version - with its various instrumental shifts - is amazingly haunting and beautiful, and fits the noir theme perfectly.
- "Get after him, Cole! Don't let that asshole get away!"
- With this, you will love chasing after people.
- "Hard Bop Chase". Although there may be complications differentiating running and dancing.
- "Steer him off the tar!" Just imagine the siren's sound with that.
- "Seems like we've got the place to ourselves." "Vice Fall From Grace pt.1". Now beat the living hell out of him!
- "You are surrounded! Cease and desist!" "Pride Of The Job pt.1". The guy behind the column packs a freaking Tommy!
- "You can drive, I need to go over the case-notes."
- "You are listening to K.T.I. Radio."