Awesome Music: Fallout
- Fallout 1: The one that started it all: "Maybe" by the Ink Spots, which perfectly fits the the opening of Fallout 1.
- Fallout 2: The relaxing alternate world map theme that plays when driving the car, "My Chrysalis Highwayman". It's a shame that you won't hear it very often since you'll probably reach your destination before the intro is finished playing. Of course, you don't need to leave the map screen immediately after you arrive at your destination...
- Fallout 3:
- "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire," especially if you take its lyrics and apply them to the events of the game.
- Many of the songs from Fallout 3 are deliciously ironic. "Let's Go Sunning" comes to mind.
- And for sheer Ear Worm-itude, "Butcher Pete". Which is now stuck in your head and will be for the next fifteen hours. You're welcome.
- Also notable for getting stuck in your head and refusing to leave: "Bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't wanna leave the Congo, oh no no no no..."
- And not just songs, soundtracks are awesome too. Take "Battle 1" playing when fighting a Super Mutant Behemoth with Fat Man. And "Battle 5", which is actually titled "Behemoth" on the soundtrack.
- Fallout: New Vegas:
- This game is not without its Ear Worms. See: "Jingle Jangle Jingle", "Something's Gotta Give", and "Ain't That A Kick In the Head".
- If ever there were a song to make headshots by, "Big Iron" is it.
- "Lone Star" is always a good one to listen while roaming the Mojave Wasteland.
I know my home is waiting for me by the river shore!
I know that all the ones I love will welcome me once more!
In dreams I see them now, though it seems I'm bound to roam
My thoughts are still of Texas and of Home!
- Fallout 4:
- The main theme is beautiful.
- "Atom Bomb Baby" is a great song to listen to while wreaking havoc in the wasteland.
- "The Wanderer" by Dion & The Del Satins. Fairly catchy on its own, but it also acts as an ironic, and tragic, contrast to the main character's situation. It adds to the emotional depth of the game.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.