- When Van Helsing tries to stake Dracula in the heart, it has no effect.
Dracula: (looks at stake, smiles) Hello, Gabriel.
- Despite being a gypsy princess who spent most of the movie needing to be rescued, when she's been kidnapped by the last of Dracula's brides and is about to be sucked, Anna redeems herself with this exchange.
Aleera: Anna, my love. It is your blood that shall keep me beautiful. What do you think of that?
[laughs triumphantly, then screams as Anna catches a silver stake and impales her through the chest]
Anna: I think if you're going to kill somebody, kill them! Don't stand around talking about it!
- The climactic werewolf vs vampire battle, especially the moment where Werewolf!Van Helsing sharpens his claws on a metal surface and shows them to Dracula with a glare that means business.
- A flying vampire bride vs Van Helsing armed with an Automatic Crossbow. Once it's been dipped in holy water, the fight becomes a whole lot shorter and one-sided.
- The reveal of Dracula's true castle.
- Van Helsing's transformation into a werewolf. Even Dracula was freaked out.
- In the animated prequel, Carl gets an awesome moment when he throws his holy water gun into a pit of hellfire, cleansing it and destroying the undead threatening them.