- Winning seven Women's Championship titles, almost twice as many as the previous record (4), held by The Fabulous Moolah.
- For smart fans, the fact that she managed to make The Diva Search entertaining was a crowning moment for Trish.
- Her farewell match at Unforgiven 2006. When she slapped on the Sharpshooter, the crowd exploded.
- In December 2008, John Cena is put in a match against Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix. Cena spends part of the night trying to find a partner, and when he comes to the ring, he mentions that Santa left him a little gift. Cue Trish's music, and an explosion from the fans.
- Cena wasn't kidding about the gift. As fans remember, Cena had a quite-obvious...er, erectile issue during the entirety of the match, to the point where even the commentators were audibly stifling their laughter whenever Cena (and his package) was shown close-up on camera. Apparently, Trish is that gorgeous in person.
- Seven years after her retirement match, she finally became an inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame.
Awesome / Trish Stratus
Trish's entire career arc is one of WWE's most remarkable. She went from one of the endless parade of useless eye candy Smart Marks hate, to being inducted into the Hall of Fame as one of the greatest of all time of either gender.