- Winning seven Women's Championship titles, almost twice as many as the previous record (4), held by The Fabulous Moolah.
- For smart fans, the fact that she managed to make The Diva Search entertaining was a crowning moment for Trish.
- Her utter professionalism during a promo with Lita, where Trish was supposed to be the heel...except the fans had just found out about the love triangle between Lita, Edge, and Matt Hardy, so they nearly hijacked the segment with chants of "You screwed Matt" and "Slut". Trish not only kept going, she hit back at the fans by calmly saying "Don't call her a slut. You guys are idiots, you don't know what you're talking about," (which got a smile and a nod from Lita), then telling them that she'll walk out if the audience doesn't behave.
- Plus, when she tells Lita, "Sorry sweetie, don't listen to these idiots," it's pretty great to see Trish have Lita's back. Hell, put in the context of the real life happenings, the entire promo is both heartwarming for her having Lita's back and awesome for her successfully playing the heel by doing so, acting like the chants were directed at her and she was merely playing them off onto Lita to the point that anyone who didn't know what was really happening would actually believe it.
- Her farewell match at Unforgiven 2006. When she slapped on the Sharpshooter, the crowd exploded.
- In December 2008, John Cena is put in a match against Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix. Cena spends part of the night trying to find a partner, and when he comes to the ring, he mentions that Santa left him a little gift. Cue Trish's music, and an explosion from the fans.
- Cena wasn't kidding about the gift. As fans remember, Cena had a quite-obvious...er, erectile issue during the entirety of the match, to the point where even the commentators were audibly stifling their laughter whenever Cena (and his package) was shown close-up on camera. Apparently, Trish is that gorgeous in person.
- Seven years after her retirement match, she finally became an inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame.
Awesome / Trish Stratus
Trish's entire career arc is one of WWE's most remarkable. She went from one of the endless parade of useless eye candy Smart Marks hate, to being inducted into the Hall of Fame as one of the greatest of all time of either gender.