- The fact that they can make a Muppet version of 'The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come' actually look spooky is no easy task, yet these guys make it look easy.
- Also, the Ghost of Christmas Present, which was the most complex Muppet made up to that point.
- Piggy, despite now being a content housewife, is just as badass as ever.
Scrooge: I am about to raise your salary!Piggy/Emily: (puts up her fists to fight Scrooge) And I am about to raise you right off the paveme... Pardon?
- Michael Caine himself, simply for being able to keep Kermit and Co from stealing the show.
- The fact that they not only included large chunks of Dickensian prose and dialogue, but actually worked some of it into the songs.