Awesome: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
- Lymle, when she first summons her hellhound. The SRF personel are shocked and she has this smug look.
- There's a Running Gag that Edge acts as an Accidental Pervert with Reimi. It often leads to him getting his ass handed to him, but there's one special Private Action where it happens, and then he starts calling her out on her behaviour for jumping to conclusions. It is awesome.
- On Roak, Edge is undergoing a massive Heroic BSOD, rarely talks, and mopes about a non-interference policy to stop him and the group causing any harm to under-developed worlds. That changes, if only for a bit, when Sarah is being kidnapped:
Edge: DAMN IT ALLLLLL!
- Also, when getting the cure for Reimi's sickness: He finds out that a tournament has the prize of winning the herbs required to make the medicine. But if he wants to win, he has to be himself, making use of all his weapons, training and tactics, effectively doing what caused his BSOD in the first place. He throws away his hesitation and enters the tournament. He went through ten straight battles essentially without a scratch before facing the thief that tsole the herbs.
- Myuria's first appearance.
- The Phantom Soldiers boss battle. Eight successive rounds of Phantom Soldiers attacking the group, all to this music. Arumat and Crowe making a Big Damn Heroes moment at the end and curb-stomping the rest of the Phantoms.
- The entire cutscene, or rather cutscenes, for the attack on Nox Obscurus.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.