- Starting Let's Plays.
- His assistance in finishing off and releasing the translation ROM hack of the Playstation and Saturn versions of Policenauts after many years of No Export for You!
- Alien Soldier. 1cc. With Woolie as his co-pilot, he pulls it off.
Woolie: I now officially christen you fastbeef!
- In one of his Binding of Isaac: Rebirth streams, he tries to pull off a run with The Lost. After an hour of rerolling the first floor and repeatedly dying, he finally comes up with a build that works. What follows is ninety minutes of Slowbeef beating Binding of Isaac by standing still.
- He beat Lt. Surge's Raichu with a Gyarados.
- Steamrolling Meta Ridley on his first try. And then going back and doing it again solely so that he and Diabetus could do the voice some more.
- Taking down the Boost Guardian in three tries.
- In the same vein, taking down the Spider Guardian on the first try, without even breaking a sweat.
- The battle against the Caretaker Class Drone in Echoes has Slowbeef just barely eke out a win on his first try, despite starting the battle with more than half his health missing; even better, it is one of the few times in the Let's Play when he shows genuine excitement instead of just aggravation.
- Creating one of the funniest running gags by simply asking, "If this game had voice acting, what would Ridley sound like?" The rest is history.
- After many, many losses against Martyr Logarius:
Diabetus: Before you do that, make sure you're confident you'll hit him, otherwise you leave yourself open-slowbeef: I! AM! CONFIDENT! (finishes Logarius with a Visceral Attack)