- Keroro and Natsumi's swimming contest in the pool. Keroro won.
Natsumi: He's a frog!
- Pretty much anytime Dororo drops his pacifist nature, and decides to go kick-ass ninja on something or someone.
- The Keroro Platoon's triumphant counterattack on the Garuru Platoon.
- Keroro slapping Dark Keroro out of his cockpit in the third movie.
- The third movie itself is made of this after a certain point. Special mention should go to Saburo and Kululu's de-brainwashing the entire world (and the Nishizawa group's subsequent mobilization), and Keroro, Natsumi, Tamama, Mois and Giroro putting together a Gundam model (while unable to see or hear each other) and then turning it into a 1:1 superweapon (while "Tobe Gundam" plays in the background.)
- Giroro and Dororo vs. the Bacterian invader on Easter Island during the "Fuyuki's Stone Figure" manga chapters.
- In the fourth movie, after being turned into a dragon, Keroro then goes on to defeat the rest of his platoon single-handedly.
- In episode 336 (chapter 140 in the manga), Keroro manages to intimidate and command Zoruru with just a look.
- "This is SPARTA!
Awesome / Sgt. Frog
Sgt. Frog may be a comedy, but it can deliver pure awesomeness when it feels like it.