''Manga/SgtFrog'' may be a comedy, but it can deliver pure awesomeness when it feels like it.
* Keroro and Natsumi's swimming contest in the pool. Keroro ''won''.
-->'''Natsumi:''' ''[[OhCrap He's a frog!]]''
* Pretty much anytime Dororo drops his pacifist nature, and decides to go kick-ass ninja on something or someone.
* The Keroro Platoon's triumphant counterattack on the Garuru Platoon.
* Keroro ''[[ArmorPiercingSlap slapping]]'' Dark Keroro out of his cockpit in the third movie.
** The third movie itself is made of this after a certain point. Special mention should go to Saburo and Kululu's de-brainwashing the entire world ([[SkywardScream and the Nishizawa group's subsequent mobilization]]), and Keroro, Natsumi, Tamama, Mois and Giroro putting together a Gundam model (while unable to see or hear each other) and then turning it into a 1:1 superweapon (while [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome "Tobe Gundam" plays in the background]].)
* Giroro and Dororo vs. the Bacterian invader on Easter Island during the "Fuyuki's Stone Figure" manga chapters.
* In the fourth movie, after being turned into a dragon, Keroro then goes on to defeat ''[[CurbStompBattle the rest of his platoon single-handedly.]]''
* In episode 336 (chapter 140 in the manga), Keroro manages to intimidate and command Zoruru ''with just a look.''
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyn1pQMP0R0 "This is SPARTA!]]