- His rebuttal of Angry Joe's "Top 5 Reasons Resident Evil 5 Pissed Me Off", which earned him an appearance on Transmission Awesome.
- Dressing up as Yugo Ogami from Bloody Roar at A&G Ohio and engaging in a wrestling match against a Balrog cosplayer. Painful, but oh so awesome.
- And the year after that, he played live music on stage.
- What other person do you know who does music video-style game reviews?
- At the end of his Urban Chaos review, he goes out to kick the Dreamcast game in the snow. He'd later wear it as a necklace.
- Five Dollar Gaming on Apocalypse for the PS1. That alone is literally made of awesome.
- Detective Blonde's appearance in the Urban Chaos video.
- After SCR had finished part one of his Bloody Roar Retrospective, it was shared on Hudson Soft's facebook page, placed by the Hudson Soft people themselves.
- Finding Mega Man X at a thrift store for 90 cents!