Awesome: Pillars of Eternity
- Durance and his 11 companions actually managing to kill a god. An Offscreen Moment of Awesome, but awesome nonetheless.
- And in one of his endings, he wants to replicate the feat as a Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- If you bring Pallegina to Teir Evron, she waits until you conclude your negotiations with Hylea, then asks for a minute and goes on to verbally tear the freaking goddess a new one for abandoning "godlike" children like her to their rather miserable existence. Not even Durance in his hatred for Magran dares to go that far, and it definitely takes balls to call out a goddess on her bullshit like that. That, Spoony, is what a paladin is, right there.
- Iovara refusing to break despite Thaos' grueling torture. She even managed to taunt him while she's being tortured.
- Beating Double Fine's record for fastest Kickstarter funded and gaining over 4.4 million dollars.
- Anyone, anyone, that manages to defeat the Adra Dragon.