open/close all folders
The Main Character
The main protagonist of the story. A newcomer to the Dyrwood, with race and background tailored to the choosing of the player,
s/he soon gets involved in a supernatural event that will thrust him/her to the forefront of the main conflict.
- An Adventurer Is You: You have a myriad of choices to choose from, as shown in the main page.
- I Am Who?: Word of God pegs the Main Character as important due to something happening to them in the beginning of the game. What this exactly entails will be elaborated upon as you progress through the story.
A priestess of Magran, goddess of war. Wields an arquebus and hammer, and wears Magran's emblem, a bomb, on her breastplate.
- Chainmail Bikini: Averted. She wears full plate armor that is pretty but functional. An early design emphasized her buxom significantly, however.
- Drop the Hammer: Switches to a warhammer when forced into melee.
A human fighter, integral to the plot somehow.
A boreal dwarf ranger.
- Our Dwarves Are All the Same: Boreal dwarves are an ethnic subtype that are equivalent to the Inuit, living on the tundra and snowy forests of the southern island of Naasitaq.