- The superpowered finishers Nier does at the end of every boss fight.
- Special mention to the final fight with the Knave of Hearts, when Nier stops playing around and kills it, once and for all, by strangling it with Dark Hand.
- Father Nier reaction when he sees the knaves of hearts tearing the door down.
Weiss: Dear lord, what is that thing?
Nier: Something that's gonna die
- Sechs, King of Facade, turns into a walking Crowning Moment of Awesome in the second half of the game.
- A meta-example, but one worth nothing, nonetheless - in spite of its failure at retail, the game is getting another installment, developed by PlatinumGames.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.