- The incredible comeback of Play., and how he went from being the laughing stock of his genre to the highest seller.
- Holds a Guinness World Record for Fastest Recorded Song (as in, highest BPM) with "Thousand". Guess how fast it gets at its peak.
- Just listen to "Machete" off of Play. Nuff said.
- "Rushing" and "Porcelain", too.
- "We Are All Made of Stars", off of 18. Especially the chorus.
- His version of the James Bond theme works way better than it has any right to.
- Not that "Extreme Ways" isn't a great song on its own. But then he rerecorded it for The Bourne Ultimatum.
- "The Perfect Life," off his most recent album.
- Opinions on Hotel, Moby's flirtation with mainstream rock and pop, is divided, but if you get the double-disc version, disc two, titled Hotel: Ambient is devoted to a smooth collection of his dabblings in ambient techno. It's breathtaking.