Midnight Club: Street Racing
- Some of the cars you can drive vary from low riders to muscle cars to prototype exotics to FREAKING SNOWPLOW TAXI CABS WITH TWO SUPERCHARGERS!
- Both New York and London are filled with jumps that will send your car soaring.
- Some of the races have you racing against the clock while being pursued by a large number of police.
Midnight Club II
- In addition to awesome new cars, Rockstar added sport bikes as well.
- They also added a rocket-powered car too.
- Activating the nitrous boost will literally shoot purple flames out of your car's exhaust.
- Activating the cheat code "savethekids" will give your car a rocket launcher and a machine gun.
- Apparently, L.A., Paris, and Tokyo are filled with ramps that allow cars to jump over rivers, over buildings, and from one building to another.
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- Now, we have awesome licensed cars such as the McLaren F1 LM, the Lamborghini Murciélago, Dodge Viper, and Lotus Esprit.
- In addition, Rockstar added custom choppers in the game too.
- Activating the nitrous still has flames shoot out of the exhaust. However, this time, you can now change the color of those flames.
- Want to add neon and spinners to your new exotic? Go ahead because you can in this game.
- Many races have even larger jumps in them.
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
- All convertibles in the game have active tops that you can raise and lower at will.
- You can now race cars such as the Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT, and Audi R8 in this game.
- Rockstar has also added free roam police chases.