Awesome: Mighty No. 9
- Meta example: the Kickstarter campaign overall.
- As of September 2, less than 48 hours after the launch of the Kickstarter, the project has exceeded its goal and ascended into 7-digit funding.
- As of September 3, the first additional benchmark has been passed and two additional levels will be made for the game. The second benchmark was surpassed the same day, ensuring Mac and Linux ports.
- As of September 4, the third benchmark was passed and a New Game Plus and Turbo Mode will be in the game.
- And as of September 16, the benchmark was reached to port the game to consoles: the Wii U, the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.
- During the final two days of funding, donations kicked in to overdrive, and achieving every single Stretch Goal. The final donation total ended up being just over $4 million.
- It's worth noting that Comcept had to come up with new stretch goals as the amount of funding for the game grew and grew, with several of them having never existed beforehand.
- Call's signature weapon; a bow. Yes.
- Ray's getting in as a playable character.