[[folder:Medal of Honor]]
* The background info for why Jimmy Patterson was recruited into the OSS. Piloting a C-47 full of paratroopers for the Normandy Invasion, he's forced to crash land, and then spends most of the rest of the night defending his crew from repeated attacks by German patrols, until he finally finds some French resistance members to take them back to friendly lines. In story, Jimmy was awarded the Medal of Honor for this act.
* The Dachsmag Port level, where you have to scuttle a giant U-Boat. The Nazis launch the thing early because Jimmy was causing so much havoc that [[OneManArmy they thought he was an entire Allied battalion!]]
* The ending of the first game. Reprogramming a V2 rocket and firing it at its own launch facility was pretty tight.
[[folder:Medal of Honor: Underground]]
* The ending of the second game tops the first one. [[OneManArmy One]]-[[ActionGirl Woman]]-[[OneManArmy Army]] Manon single-handedly fights her way out of an ambush involving ''an entire armoured column'', then saves Paris by causing two German trains carrying explosives to crash into each other!
** Bonus points: Manon is [[TheDogBitesBack Parisian]] herself.
[[folder:Medal of Honor: Allied Assault]]
* See [[Awesome/MedalOfHonorAlliedAssault here]].
[[folder:Medal of Honor: Frontline]]
* Frontline's first level: [[MeaningfulName Your Finest Hour.]] StormingTheBeaches of D-Day. To date, this is the closest gaming equivalent to the Omaha beach scene in ''Film/SavingPrivateRyan''. It helps that the series was produced and overseen by Creator/StevenSpielberg after all...
** The crowner of that crowning moment is when you finally fight your way up an defence emplacement, kill the gunners on top and turn a machine gun against the other emplacement and let the Germans there see how they like being mowed down!
-->And when he gets to heaven
-->To Saint Peter he will tell
-->"[[TearJerker One more soldier reporting in]]
-->[[WarIsHell I've served my time in hell]]"
* Jimmy completing his mission that he has been on for several months by now; namely killing Sturmgeist, and stealing the HO-IX while dodging his own allies bombs raining down on him.
[[folder:Medal of Honor: Rising Sun]]
* "Midnight Raid on the Guadalcanal" had [[BashBrothers you and Gunny]] capture an airfield, destory an ammo depot and rub out multiple Japanese soldiers in the jungle with nothing but your [[CoolGuns Springfield, M1911]] and [[ShotgunsAreJustBetter Gunny's Winchester.]]
* Bromley's BigDamnHeroes moment in "Singapore Sling". After the German officer (who was in his [[GoofyPrintUnderwear undies]]) exposes you for stealing his uniform, [[MajorlyAwesome Bromley]] crashes down the roof (having first kicked ''[[DestinationDefenestration the rooftop guard through the glass ceiling]]'') and then proceeds to flush out all the pistol brandishing officers [[GunsAkimbo with a Sten machine gun in each hand!]]
-->'''Phillip Bromley''': Didn't think I would leave you with the sticky wicket, did you mate?
[[folder:Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault]]
See [[Awesome/MedalOfHonorPacificAssault here]].
[[folder:Medal of Honor: European Assault]]
* The opening cinematic of the first mission of European Assault. A battalion of British commandos aboard a captured German boat trying to sneak into the St. Nazaire harbor at night, the tension the men are feeling so thick it's almost visible. Then suddenly, the Germans open fire and in the midst of the shooting, the commando leader orders the Union Jack hoisted and declares [[BadAssBoast We'll ram it down their throats!!"]] right before the [[TruthInTelevision boat rams the docks at full speed.]] Now THAT is how you start a game.
[[folder: Medal of Honor: Airborne]]
See [[Awesome/MedalOfHonorAirborne here]]