Sore Loser: If I have to go down, then so does she
- It doubles as a CMOH and a Tearjerker, but Jade willingly sacrifices herself to keep her family and friends from being dragged through her shadow with her. It was a pretty awesome moment.
- Jade manages to outrun the Guardians and Caleb for a while.
- The Queen takes over Jadeís body and takes down Caleb and the Guardians before Jade regains control.
- When Aldarn unfairly demands Jade to respect Elyon and the rebels, she glares at him and says that neither Elyon nor her lapdogs deserve her respect.
- Jade is Genre Savvy enough to give Nerissa and Miranda a fake name.
- Jade pulls a Stealth Hi/Bye on Nerissa and Miranda after escaping being crushed by rocks. It's also a CMOF.
- Right after that, she comes up with a reasonable excuse as to why she didnít use her Casting a Shadow powers to escape on her own.
- Jadeís performance during the operation to capture Tynar is purely this. Heck, not only is Jade surprised at her newfound abilities, even Miranda, who has been antagonizing Jade since they met, is forced to admit that it wasnít bad.
- Sandpit using his ability to turn into a tornado for the first time makes Jade genuinely amazed.
- Jade's performance during the operation to capture Vathek. She manages to keep Hay Lin and Irma too busy dodging a rain of shuriken to be able to actually fight back.
- It's also a CMOH, but Raythor reassuring Jade unwittingly derails the Queen's Grand Theft Me plan (at least for a while).
- Elyon gets some formal training in using her powers, and successfully opens a fold to her desired destination on the first try.
- Jade accidentally manages to get the Tracker of all beings to be civil with her after she gave Sniffer some food.
- Jade gives Will a "The Reason You Suck" Speech over framing Raythor as a traitor (even saying that the Guardians aren't truly heroes), before pinning her down with a sneak attack.
Will: You talk big for a bad guy that is about to be defeated. Besides, your type doesn't care for heroism and good.Jade: You know nothing of my type.
- The Pre-Asskicking One-Liner she says before the sneak attack is also cool.
- Blunk also gets a moment for freeing Tynar and Vathek without Jade noticing, allowing them to rescue Will.
- Cornelia creates a huge rose, sending Miranda flying in the process.
- Jade uses her suit-flaps to glide and free Raythor's sword from a vine.
- Jade is Dangerously Genre Savvy and realizes that Nerissa is letting the Knights easy for some reason after the sorceress subverts the usual villain You Have Failed Me routine.