- Joker cutting Two-Face's wrist open with pieces of shrapnel already stuck in his fingers. Talk about Crazy-Prepared.
- Oh, and Harley Quinn's part in the same scene - ambushing Two-Face and his thugs by disguising herself as a gorilla.
- Two-Face refusing to take the Joker's call. It may have been just the luck of the coin, but his smirk says that he knew it would rile Joker up. By extension, he got the Joker to Freak Out, kill one of his mooks, burn down his strip-club, and cry like a child in an alcohol/pill-laced stupor on Harley.
- Batman, with only three words, shows that he can torment the Joker just as much as the Joker torments him.
Joker: (after Batman arrives) "Obvious... and everybody knows. You wear your shame like a badge. Because you don't have the balls to actually pin one on. Yes... just look at you... desperate to be feared, you want to be perceived as a monster, draped in black. And yet... you leave that little window... a glimpse at the perfection underneath. Obvious - the chiseled good looks - not the jaw, the mouth of a monster... why do you let it be seen? Tell me why."Batman: "To mock you."
- "There's no cure for you. No cure. Just a Batman."
- "They said it was impossible to steal...so I stole it."
- Joker's heist is Creepy Awesome: He goes in, goes out with a bag of money All at walking pace. He simply showed a bloody picture of the bank director's daughter.