- One has to admit, the Grinch lifting up the entire sleigh toward the end of both the cartoon TV special and the live-action movie is pretty cool.
And then, the true meaning of Christmas came through,As the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches. Plus two!
- The movie amps it up by recreating the Grinch's classic evil grin.
- Lou stopping the Grinch's speeding sled with ONE HAND.
- Lou standing up to the Mayor, saying he's glad the Grinch stole his presents, because it helped him realize what Cindy spent the whole movie saying, that Christmas is more than all the gifts and contests, it's about love. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- The Grinch's ENTIRE tirade against the Whos, calling them out on their hypocrisy and avarice.
The Grinch: Of course they are. That's what it's all about, isn't it? That's what it's always been about! Gifts. Gifts. Gifts-gifts-gifts-gifts-gifts-gifts! Do you know what happens to your gifts? They all come to me. In your garbage. You see what I'm saying? In. Your. GARBAGE! I could hang myself with all the bad Christmas neckties I found at the dump! And the avarice... the avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs!" "I want diamonds!" "I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored, and sell it to make GLUE!" Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is... stupid! Stupid! Stupid! (looks up to and advances towards Martha May Whovier) There is, however, one teeny-tiny Christmas tradition I find... quite... meaningful. Mistletoe. (Holds the Mistletoe over his behind) Now pucker up and kiss it, Whoville! Boiiiiiiiiinggggg!