Awesome: Hot Wheels Accele Racers
- This whole series has a lot of this, considering it's all about racing in these really cool places.
- What's really impressive is that a whole series about racing is loved so much. It still has fans today who beg for it to return. Its plot has it's flaws and it's weird how everyone is insanely devoted to racing, but it is still amazing how the writers of this story pulled it all off.
- At the very end of the movie there's Vert who gives away his money for winning to Kadeem. He earned that money, but he still gave it to a friend who needed it more. That could've easily been left out, but it most certainly wasn't.
- Nolo makes it through the Swamp Realm without any help at all, even after all almost all the other drivers got caught. The music makes it even better.
- Taro goes throw the whole Water Realm twice! He does the second lap in under 20 minutes. Fittingly, there's great music in the background and all the other drivers are watching in awe.
- In the Metro Realm a vehicle is coming towards Kurt while he's at a dead end that leads to nothingness. Instead of freaking out, he calmly waits for the right moment, and then when the vehicle is right near Kurt he backs up a bit so that the other vehicle goes into nothingness.
Kurt: See ya.
- In the Junk Realm, there's some Sweepers bothering the drivers. Porkchop and Monkey go in the realm to save them, by using Old Smoky to crash into the Sweeper chasing three of the Metal Maniacs. Old Smoky explodes as Porkchop and Monkey escape using the EDR and it creates this huge and totally awesome explosion. Not only that, but yet another Sweeper comes into this afterwards and crashes into the first one. Awesome.
- In the very same realm, the Silencerz shoot this electric ball thing at this fire. Breathing. Metal. Monster. Thing. It's taken out after a shocking electric wave that completely shuts it down. It's amazing how the Silencerz haven't won every single realm yet.
- In Ultimate Race, the Wylde brothers fight off against Kadeem. Think about it. Those two mere humans beat up a guy who is now 80% robot. Sure, Markie had a mechanical arm, and they're both buff as can be, but that's still pretty impressive.
- There's Vert coming back after giving up being in the Acceleron world to save his friends. He finally beat Gelorum, proved his worth by almost winning an incredibly difficult race without Accelechargers, but he still refuses to be selfish and treat his wants as more important than his friends' needs. He's the main reason why his friends didn't go down the path of Kadeem.
- After Vert's race, there's everyone fighting against the drones. They all team up and kick some serious butt. No matter what, during that whole movie every single human pretty much contributed to taking down a good chunk of the drones.