Awesome: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
open/close all folders
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
- Antie's Heroic Sacrifice to save the children from the attacking scorpion.
- Ron stabbing the Scorpion in the eye is pretty much punching out Cthulhu.
- Quark finally standing up the Thompson cat, who's been chasing and harassing him all film. He has the kids on him and he wants the cat to get out of the way.
Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
- Diane achieves this by ORDERING Dr. Hendrickson and the pilot of the helicopter he's in to stop him from shooting her baby with a high-powered Tranquilizer Rifle (it helps that she's been turned into a 50-foot-tall woman by a reversal of the shrink ray):
Diane: BACK. OFF.Helicopter Pilot: Yes, ma'am.
- And then knocking out Hendrickson once she gets back to normal size. "Never cross mommy" indeed.
Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
- Wayne hotwires the speakers so Gordon can use them as a microphone to communicate with the kids. He impersonates God to threaten the kids for inviting boys over to party, calls out to the head boy by name, and intimidates them into leaving the house. Silly, but awesome. Also, points to Wayne for a great and effective plan.