open/close all folders
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
- Antie's Heroic Sacrifice to save the children from the attacking scorpion.
- Ron stabbing the Scorpion in the eye is pretty much punching out Cthulhu.
- Russ swimming headfirst into the mud in a desperate effort to save Amy from drowning.
- Actually Russ has plenty of these moments to himself, actually clinging onto a bee that inadvertently lifts Nick into the air and doing everything he can to keep him alive as they're zooming madly around the yard.
- Quark finally standing up to the Thompson cat, who's been chasing and harassing him all film. He has the kids on his back, and he wants the cat to get out of the way, now.
Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
- Wayne completely flipping out at Dr. Hendrickson when he has Adam detained and taken for testing without their knowledge, and actually wrestling a police marshal when he nearly dishes it out to the man.
Marshal: We just needed to give the baby more room so he wouldn't hurt himself.Dr. Hendrickson: Of course, the mutated child will have to undergo immediate testing.
- Diane achieves this by ORDERING Dr. Hendrickson and the pilot of the helicopter he's in to stop him from shooting her baby with a high-powered Tranquilizer Rifle (it helps that she's been turned into a 50-foot-tall woman by a reversal of the shrink ray):
Diane: BACK. OFF.Helicopter Pilot: Yes, ma'am.
- And then knocking out Hendrickson once she gets back to normal size. "Never cross mommy" indeed.
Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
- Wayne hotwires the speakers so Gordon can use them as a microphone to communicate with the kids. He impersonates God to threaten the kids for inviting boys over to party, calls out to the head boy by name, and intimidates them into leaving the house. Silly, but awesome. Also, points to Wayne for a great and effective plan.
- Amy manages to snag two pretty boss moments. When her crush grabs her and plants a Forceful Kiss on her, she shoves him away while telling him off and when he tries to claim "I thought that's what you wanted.", informs him that he should have asked and then let her decide what she wants. Then when her cousin collapses due to the shock of seeing his shrunken aunt and mother, Amy manages to get him awake by remember that bananas have potassium (a major ingredient in his meds) and cutting pieces small enough to actually be useful.