Awesome: Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer
Just a shortlist of the few CMoA Moments from Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer...
- Hallelujah, master of Le Parkour.
Hallelujah: We don't have time for idle chatter. I'm borrowing your body, partner!
- Then, when Hallelujah seems to be cornered, Lockon drops in with our old friend, Gundam Dynames.
- Any time Descartes and the Gadelaza take the field, they essentially become Beam Spam Incarnate.
Descartes: (about to destroy the Europa wreckage) I'm pouring all the anger I've held in out ON YOU!!!
- ...which is topped only by Gundam Zabanya in the final battle going Trans-Am and unleashing a literal rain of fire upon the ELS.
Lockon: Time to fire WITHOUT TARGETING!
- H/Allelujah and Marie unleashing the Harute's "Marute" mode, and kicking ELS butt all over the place. The scissor bits are flying so fast they're almost invisible, and the Harute itself is darting back and forth across the huge battlefield, leaving a trail of explosions everywhere it goes.
Hallelujah: This is... THE POWER OF A SUPER SOLDIER!(Proceeds to unleash more pain to the ELS)Allelujah: No, the power to slash through to the future!
- Who could not forget Graham's Blaze of Glory moment?
Graham: Young man! Do you need a beacon to the future? I, Graham Aker will gladly oblige! This is not death... IT'S FOR HUMANKIND TO LIVE ON!!
- Or, put another way, after the 00 Qan[T] enters the main ELS Core, everyone starts racking up Crowning Moments, and funnily enough hamminess, even at the face of statistical defeat.
Ian: It's still too early to give up!Linda: Let's keep believing 'til the very endLockon: EXACTLY! Because we're... CELESTIAL BEING!noteHallelujah: Let's slash our way through!Soma: To the future!Allelujah: TO TOMORROW!
- How about a shoutout to Lyle for being pretty much the only one to finish the final battle with a working Gundam? Tieria has long since lost his, Harute gets assimilated, Graham just pulled a Heroic Sacrifice, Setsuna Ascended to a Higher Plane of Existence, and majority of the remaining battleships (from the Ptolemaios II to the bigger deep-space-vessel-slash-frontline-headquarters Celestial Being) were just seconds from being fully destroyed... and his Zabanya is still going strong. You know you and your Gundam are complete badasses when your fellow Gundam Meisters are a Super Soldier Tykebomb, a Empowered Badass Normal Child Soldier, and a superpowered Artificial Human, and both of you still manage to be the last sumbitches standing.
- The ELS's giant planetoid gets hit with the Celestial Being's giant particle beam... so the next time the CB tries that, they block it with an energy shield. They then do the same thing to the 00 Qan[T]'s gigantic beam saber.
- Does not stop Graham from punching through though... at the cost of his own life.
- The Sol Braves squadron shows up to rescue Celestial Being in a Big Damn Heroes moment, and annihilates the attacking ELS swarm by flying in complicated looping patterns so that they can shoot down the ELS trailing each other. And Graham himself finishes off the last wave with a Wave Motion Gun sweep.
- Tieria's entry into the movie. Setsuna, Lockon and Allelujah are hard-pressed trying to stop the ELS-controlled Europa, and the 00 Raiser is being assimilated. Suddenly, the two remotely controlled claws come in, tear away the contaminated arm and destroy it. The Raphael Gundam appears and docks with the claws, Tieria goes Trans-Am, and he proceeds to kill all the attacking ELS and decisively deal with the Europa.
- "Celestial Being: The Movie". Not only is it a Crowning Moment of Funny, but it takes guts to lampoon yourself that thoroughly.
- To top everything off, we finally get to see the conclusion of Aeolia Schenberg's extremely long game for peace. That is all.