- Although it's an Offscreen Moment of Awesome, the crew pulls off the Lufthansa heist, the high point of their careers.
- And then Jimmy starts getting paranoid about all the money getting thrown about...
- Henry's confrontation of the guy that groped Karen.
- "I'm funny how?" - A scene that goes from Crowning Moment of Funny to deadly serious as Tommy, known for his anger issues, starts pressing Henry about a compliment seemingly gone wrong. After a minute of horrified silence, Henry figures out Tommy is only joking about being angry, and everyone starts laughing again... The most-remembered - and parodied - part of the entire movie.
- Scorsese's level of Doing It for the Art, right down to actually playing Layla while shooting scenes for the montage so the music would perfectly match the shots in the exact manner he wanted.
- Spider telling Tommy to go fuck himself after making one too many jokes about shooting his foot. Yes, he did end up getting shot by Tommy, but the kid gets credit for telling this to someone as ax crazy as Tommy.
- Karen maintaining her cool after figuring out that Jimmy was planning to kill her. Gets extra points for figuring it out only by instinct and not being a gangster.