Awesome: Crocodile Dundee
- Mick's solution to the problem of the kangaroo hunters; by the time he's through, the goons are scurrying home terrified that it seems that the kangaroos are shooting back!.
- Mick's jovial non-reaction to a guy with a switchblade trying to mug him.
"That's not a knife. That's a knife."
- In New York City, two women approach Mick to do him a... favor for free. The man they're with threatens Mick, but Mick, being Mick, punches him out in one punch. Later, he comes back... but he's outnumbered three to one, and Mick, despite putting up a good fight, is defeated. Then, the man who was driving him around arrives and runs into two of them and throws something at the fleeing third assailant, knocking him out.
Gus: No, man. Harlem Warlords.Mick: I knew you were tribal.
- And the thing he throws? It's the boomerang-shaped ornament from the top of the pylon on the trunk lid.
- Mick and Sue go out for dinner with Richard, who spends much of the evening insulting Mick. Eventually, Mick subtly shows he's had enough, and punches Richard.
Crocodile Dundee II
- Mick gets Sue out of the drug lord's house with the help of a punk gang.
- Mick methodically capturing the mooks of the drug lord one by one.