From the film
- Autua proving himself not to be just a random black slave, skillfully working a ship's rigging for its crew to see.
- Mr. Meeks in the bar. "Are there no true Scotsmen in the house?!"
- Hae Joo breaking Sonmi out of prison, an action sequence worthy of The Matrix.
- Zachry and Meronym vs the Kona warriors.
- Cavendish and the other seniors busting out of the retirement-home-turned-prison. "Looking for freedom" indeed.
- Doubles as a CMOF, but the Mexican woman saving Luisa and Joe from the assassin and bludgeoning him to death counts.
- "I will not be subjected to criminal abuse." A desperate, crazed statement from an old man at the end of his rope, which becomes a silly line in a movie...which then inspires a slave to strike out against her oppressors.