Awesome: Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- Cinderella vowing to fight for her dreams in "So Much More Than A Dream."
- The Prince and King's little sparring match near the beginning.
- Cinderella in general. She was finally able to fight for her dreams and to stand against her evil stepmother.
- Cinderella does a backflip off of a moving carriage and then proceeds to crash her own wedding.
- Cinderella's Armor-Piercing Question to Anastasia, too. With one single question, she manages to defy the other's whole point of view.
Cinderella: The Prince won't be fooled!
Lady Tremaine: The Prince will never know. And he'll be perfectly happy.
Cinderella: But will you, Anastasia? Will you be happy?
Anastasia: I... I want what you had...
Cinderella: But do you even love him?
- Prince Charming's moment, crossing into Crowning Moment of Funny:
The King: I FORBID YOU TO TAKE ONE MORE STEP DOWN THESE STAIRS!!!!
Prince Charming: Okay. (jumps out the window)◊
- Prince Charming does it again by turning a moment of funny (getting thrown by his horse out of a window) into sliding down a rope and safely onto the ship.
- Anastasia refusing to marry the Prince.
- The look on Prince Charming's face when Lady Tramaine reveals herself and starts running her mouth off at Anastasia for ruining her plans. Death Glare does not begin to cover it!