- The wrong answer in the Academic Decathalon.
- Billy's thoughts on "The Puppy Who Lost His Way":
"...That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet! You got a responsibility!' If your dog gets lost, you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog!"
- While Billy isn't well-schooled or anywhere near a genius, he seems pretty capable with understanding people. For example, knowing that getting Eric to answer a Business Ethics question during the Decathalon would force his rival to flame out.
- Billy's former childhood victim, who he made amends with and befriended, appearing at the end to save Billy by shooting Eric. In the ass.
Billy: Man, I'm glad I called that guy.
- Billy's classmates demanding the principal to recant his false confession.