- Veronica drags Billy out by the ear and gives him a good ass-chewing for mocking a fellow third-grader's stutter. It's even better in retrospect to see her call him out on his bullying so sternly, considering how many of Sandler's later movies have been criticized for picking on what they deem Acceptable Targets.
- The wrong answer in the Academic Decathalon.
- Billy's thoughts on "The Puppy Who Lost His Way":
"...That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet! You got a responsibility!' If your dog gets lost, you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog!"
- While Billy isn't well-schooled or anywhere near a genius, he seems pretty capable with understanding people. For example, knowing that getting Eric to answer a Business Ethics question during the Decathalon would force his rival to flame out.
- Billy's former childhood victim, who he made amends with and befriended, appearing at the end to save Billy by shooting Eric. In the ass.
Billy: Man, I'm glad I called that guy.
- Billy's classmates demanding the principal to recant his false confession.