- Aside from being a longtime favorite by fans, Paul's Boutique is also a moment of awesome in itself for the band as well as the Dust Brothers, who produced the record. It cements Sampling as an art form unto itself, with bits from all corners of pop culture all over the record, and one of the last big achievements for it before the legal system put a damper on the whole thing.
- Awesome; I Fuckin' Shot That! A live DVD filmed by 50 fans in the audience with camcorders. You gotta admit, that's inspired. (And then each camcorder was returned for a refund, because No Budget.)
- The band always felt uncomfortable with their frat boy antics in the Licensed to Ill era and denounced them when they could. The late MCA went a step further and wrote these feelings into "Sure Shot." That's integrity.
"I want to say a little something that's long overdue
The disrespect to women has got to be through
To all the mothers and the sisters and the wives and friends
I want to offer my love and respect to the end"
- And remember: all the Beasties are feminists. For example, they won an MTV VMA in 1999 for Best Hip Hop Video. How did Adrock use his speech? By denouncing the sexual assaults that took place at Woodstock '99, and calling for promoters to ensure the safety of female concertgoers.
- A Meta CM Oa A: "Sabotage" was used in StarTrek. Since that film was released in 2009, MCA passed away. In Star Trek Beyond, "Sabotage" becomes the ultimate weapon against an unstoppable force.