Record of Agarest War
- Thoma whenever he delivers his epic speech against discrimination. Awesomeness ensues.
- You know where he learned it? From Winfield himself who pulls off one at yulishees for being selfish.
- Pull off a 6-character EX move. Just pull it off.
- Silvi pulls off one when she retrieves a Marfile fruit to make Duran better. Holy crap is that one on one with that Garvel so worth it.
- Vashtor gets two in this game. One is at the fourth generation where he gives the yulishees a Sadistic Choice: give them the Rainbow Shard and leave in peaceful terms, or go at it in an all-out brawl and see that the yulishees will have Reverie as the only survivor.
- His second and arguably most epic moment is at the fifth generation when he shows how Dangerously Genre Savvy he is when he fights off the party alone with no other backup. If he wins, then there's no one who can oppose the dark forces. If he loses and dies, then there is enough time for Dandalugan Fortress to collapse and possibly kill the party. If somehow the party survives, the dark forces will be able to catch the armies of the continent off-guard and will be able to kill them all due to the fact that they were just tired from escaping the fortress.
- In the True Ending Path, Arbol gets to flip off Mobius due to his smug attitude about how the world was his play toy.
- This entire scene. Warning: MASSIVE spoilers. Also doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- In the True Ending path, Rex and his team are wondering how they could possibly fight gods when Dyshana assures him that help is on the way. Cue the return of Leonhardt (as well as all of the previous generations' heroes and heroines, but only Leo appears in the cutscene).
Record of Agarest War Zero
- Mimel going back to the party because she still wants to be with her friends and only family.
- Decimal distracting Giganda so Niel can distract him with a smoke bomb.
Record of Agarest War 2
- Weiss inverts the Running Gag of the series by killing the Final Boss of the first two games with nothing but Cool Sword and Implausible Fencing Powers! Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu? Up to Eleven! Oh and did this troper mentioned that he did all of this at the beginning of the game!?
- Anytime both Schwarz and Jainus call out the guardians on why they're so damn uptight with their traditions will count as this.