- Happens in a strip of Freefall, to an unfortunate commuter.
- Happens in a strip of Everyday Heroes after Iron Jane throws a kick to unsuspecting superhero from behind, only to learn the hard way where "Mr. Mighty" gets his name from. note
Mr. Mighty: Now see miss, if you had attacked me from the front like a civilized person, this could have been avoided...
Iron Jane: STUFF IT mullet head! What the %$#&@% is your skull made of anyway, concrete?!
Mr. Mighty: ...Now that's just rude.
- Happens in a strip of Girl Genius to Agatha (along with subtitled Symbol Swearing) after being attacked by a pair of her little clanks turning against their mistress.
- Happens in a strip of Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic to Gruumsh. You'd think very few would be crazy enough to try this on a god, but Jone Half-Orc certainly is.
- Happens in a page of the Mulberry comic "Artifacting", as Jack steps on the sharp object that substituted for an Indiana Jones-style Paramount logo.
- Happens in a page of Think Before You Think, when Julia and the employee at the armor store drop a lead helmet on her foot.
- Adventurers: Why telepathy is preferable to whispering in the dark.
- When Donald of Dark Legacy Comics stubs his toe, it inspires the yell: "And dollars at star number!"
- Happens in The Packrat's August 2005◊ strip. Packrat accidentally dropped a 220-pound Yamaha CS80 on his feet.
- Sinfest: Monique tries to climb a tree barefoot, and steps on a sharp part of a branch.
- Eerie Cuties: A rather metaphysical example... [[spoiler:Deep inside Layla's mind, her inner child stomps on the feet of Queen Lamia's spirit, who's possessing Layla's body and trying to assimilate her. The ancient vampire is quite upset by the lack of respect.