Exhausted from their last adventure*, the Benders return to their base, expecting a respite from the fighting. What they get instead...
- Unknown female: Nice place you've got here, Avatar.Solo: What the...who the hell are they?Avatar: Your guess is as good as mine. Any ideas, Nerdly?Nerdly: For once, no. Krystal, are these old friends of yours?Krystal: What, just because they're strange-looking you assume that the genetic experiment must be the one with a connection to them?
- Unknown female: The name's Persona. The shy one is my sister, Gestalt, and the dumb one is Debutante.Debutante: At your service, Persona!Persona *sweatdrops*: And this is our holy man, Andrews von Mansfield de Liechtenstein XXV. Now, then, I'd ask you to hand over your artifact nicely, but we both know that's not going to happen, so how about we just fight for it. *draws bladed staff*Avatar: Dark Council?Gestalt: Shadow Sculptors, actually. *turns to Solo* Let's dance.
- Avatar: There's six of us and only four of them. We can win this!
- Debutante: Actually, there are six of us, too.Persona: Debutante!!!Debutante:...Oopsie...was I not supposed to mention the others?Krystal: Okay, I'm going to protect the artifact. Cover me!
- Gestalt: Ah, dear Solo. Isn't this fun?Solo: Whatever happened to "the shy one"?Solo (jamming Gestalt's hand into a wall): Well, you're going to need a new weapon. *jams the other hand into a wall* I think you just broke a few nails.Gestalt: You big meanie! Oh, well...*stabs Solo* They're pointier this way.Solo: Shit...The childish personality...Andrews: Gestalt, what have I said about killing?Gestalt: He's not going to die! ...Is he?
- Solo: Go to hell!Gestalt: Waaaaaaaah!!! *jumps out of the way* Ooh, yay, time to play! Think you can keep up?Solo: Uh-oh, another new personality shift. Looks like a real handful.Gestalt: Yep, that's me! Live life to the fullest! *suddenly behind him* Hi.Solo: So, Genki goes fast...but that's not what you are now, are you.Gestalt *digs the broken nails into Solo's neck*: Nope.Solo: The crazy one again?
- Persona: Debutante, sweetie, I can handle this. Why don't you take care of the nerdy one?Debutante *grinning*: Whatever you say, Persona! You're the boss!Avatar: Geez, talk about your déjà vu. That girl reminds me of Cleo.Persona: Uh, yeah, I was kind of wondering about that. The intelligence we had on you mentioned a ditz that sounded a lot like Debutante, not a tailless catgirl.Avatar: You really aren't with the Dark Council, are you? Because if you were, you'd know that our former teammate is one of them now.Persona: ......I'm sorry.
- Nerdly: Is she...Persona *exasperated* Not wearing any underwear? Yes. Baka...
- Krystal: A...cat?Fluffy (shifting to dragon form): No, its true form is something much more fearsome.
- ???: Impressive. You sensed that attack coming.Krystal: Sure did. You must be the other two members Debutante mentioned.???: That idiot...Indeed we are. The "cat" is Scales, and I am Claude.Krystal *pouncing*: Funny...So am I.Claude: Cute.Krystal *pretending he was talking about her*: Why thank you.
- Claude: Impressive...you can stand up to my knives.Krystal: Flattery will get you nowhere.Claude: Not interested.Krystal: Why do you do this, anyway? Your companions said you're not with the Dark Council. So why are you working with them?Claude: We need Narrativium from your universe in order to save our own. That makes you, the protectors of this world, our enemies. Therefore, we have allied with the Dark Council in order to get what we need.Krystal: It doesn't have to be like that.Claude: I'm not the one you should be talking to, then...Hmmph, seems like I'm being summoned. Goodbye, catgirl.Krystal: My name is KRYSTAL!!!Persona: It seems we must be going now. Come on, Debutante. Andrews, will you please go fetch my sister?Andrews: Why me?Persona: She listens to you. She doesn't listen to me—at least, not in that form.
- Avatar: Well, that was weird.
- E.R.U.: Beware the invaders from the other realm, for they need what our world has.Nerdly: Invaders from another world?Krystal: Geez, talk about getting here late. We've already fought the invaders—that's the Shadow Sculptors. They want something called "Narrativium", whatever that means.Nerdly: Narrativium...the substance that comprises the greater part of Story Gates. So, that's what they were really after...but why ally with the Dark Council?Krystal: Claude said he wasn't the one to talk to about that. I guess we'll have to ask Persona about it if the Sculptors ever show up again.Avatar: Agreed... For now, though, let's rest. It's been a looooooooong day.
*It is implied that this episode takes place on the same day as "Mo' Mecha, Mo' Problems". Notes:
- The way Nerdly's Shadow Sculptor counterpart, Debutante, blatantly fangirled over Avatar's counterpart, Persona, greatly pleased the growing ranks of Avadly shippers, but the antishipping faction took the whole "anti-Benders" thing and interpreted it as foreshadowing that Avatar and Nerdly will eventually have to fight, and the Krystar fans took it one step further and wrote a lot of fanfics in which Nucleus retakes control and the only way to stop him is to kill Nerdly.
- All of the female fanbase, however, was united on the point of increased Solo fanservice being a good thing. The only argument involving Solo was what to call the new Foe Yay: Solalt, or Gestolo? It was only after someone jokingly suggested "Golo" that they came up with the unified name: Salt. Solo/Gestalt lemons were henceforth referred to as "Salt Shakers".